The Force Awakens Conversion Mod for SP

looks like you've messed up the syntax in one of the files (placement of brackets etc.) which has had a chain reaction causing the interpreter to read the other files differently and thus causing certain files to not load properly. a good way to tell this is the problem is when you get errors for files that you haven't touched, like in this case:

models/players/player/model_default.skin

look through all the files you've modified recently since the error and make sure that the syntax is correct.

interesting thing,because the game have this model_default.skin file,and the error show up in the light side kor2 too,but the map works fine in the light side edition...

hmmm anyone any idea?

I'm impressed with how you're able to change where so many vanilla cutscenes take place.

Is there a way to fundamentally change the spawners other than replacing the NPC files?

For example, most of the background Jedi are spawned from jedi_random.npc, but is there a way to make each spawner point to a specific .npc file?

I'm impressed with how you're able to change where so many vanilla cutscenes take place.

Is there a way to fundamentally change the spawners other than replacing the NPC files?

For example, most of the background Jedi are spawned from jedi_random.npc, but is there a way to make each spawner point to a specific .npc file?

i didnt change the random jedis.

the mod uses the original ones :(

I'll check the replaces.

To tell the truth this map is uses

Kyle replace,Stormy replace,Tavion as Kylo replace,Luke Replace, Rosh Replace and i think thats all

i didnt change the random jedis.

the mod uses the original ones :(

I'll check the replaces.

To tell the truth this map is uses

Kyle replace,Stormy replace,Tavion as Kylo replace,Luke Replace, Rosh Replace and i think thats all

Aye, I know you haven't replaced the random Jedis yet, I was just wondering if in the course of your modding you have uncovered a way to do so for individual spawns. Ah well!

UPDATE:
Working on species w/ @@axanik :)

Twilek Male:
It is just a test.
the Twilek Male will use the human male outfits,the Jedi robe outfit and plus outfit skins :)

2v2dvus.jpg

Basically we will use the remake of kotor heads (i will retexture it of course!!!) and MAYBE Langerd's Twilek Male IF we'll got permission for it :) (of course i will retexture it,and i will add more versions of this heads)

axanik, Smoo and Kuhe like this

Aye, I know you haven't replaced the random Jedis yet, I was just wondering if in the course of your modding you have uncovered a way to do so for individual spawns. Ah well!

I think if you use entity modding, you should be able to change them to whatever you want.

Hi GPChannel ,I know that you are so good making textures, I am terrible making it, I want to ask you something, i wan't to updapte my Obi Wan reskin , i tooked a photo of Ewan Mcgregor and then i made a texture,it looks very acurarte But it is a mess as a texture

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5i8RkaXdKiLcll4WHVxR3FYQ1k/view?usp=sharing

Can i share you this texture and can you make a better version, please? of course you will be credited I do not want to give you work And i feel bad asking you this  ,so, If you do not want to make that i  understand it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey, @@GPChannel.. Just wondering what the current progress/situation is, with the Blenjeel/Jakku and Coruscant maps? I'm just doing a little work and updating my JK: Enhanced version, at the moment and really wanting to use the Coruscant and Blenjeel/Jakku maps. I'm literally in the process of swapping out the regular Stormtroopers for DT's First Order Stormtroopers, as we speak.

Any news or update on those two maps would be great! :)

Keep up the great work! :winkthumb:
 Can't wait until the mod is finished.

Hey mate. With my friend axanik we are working on a new more realistic luke skywalker.

The thing is that the mod is paused for a bit. I got some help frim the members ( thanks for all of you <3 ) but to be honest im working almost fully alone with the mod. And i have plans but i dont have time for the mod. If someone can help with mapping and cinemstic scripts i would be happy and the mod would be done faster...but...im...im alone like Luke in the island...but im waiting for Rey eho can help me :):P

So i cant really say any news. The coruscant is 90% done. Jakku is 70% done and Dagobah is just 5% done... The kylo vs finn and rey little mission is 100% done.

About the jedi academy story, unfortunatelly i have this anoying loading bug. :(

And the fully hd remake is just 30% done.

So i think a didnt say a lot of new things:P

General Howard likes this

@@GPChannel Ok, best of luck with Luke.
Yeah.. No rush, right now. I'm working on improving my JK:Enhanced, to tie-in with the NEW canon and also MD2 Remastered.. So currently having to juggle between the two.
Yeah, I didn't think we'd really heard anything about the mod or any developments for a good coupla' months, so was hoping it'd not been neglected. But certainly great to hear that Coruscant is around 90% done.. Can't wait to explore that map, once it's finished!! And also pleased to hear that Jakku is well on its way! :winkthumb: 

But I know exactly what you mean about working alone, with mods. It can be a rather painful and agonising process, at times.
What's the loading bug you're encountering with the story? Maybe someone within this thread can assist.. But yeah, the HD remake will take time. Just focus on getting everything in place, first. Then work towards the HD remake.
From what I've seen of the maps and levels, so far. Progress on updating them seems or seemed to be coming along, quite nicely.

Don't give up.. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, @@GPChannel.. I don't know if you've seen this already, but I wanted to share this awesome TFA Han Solo with you, that you can find here:

(http://www.mediafire.com/file/29dxawaee5gleox/Penekepack1.7.rar)

YJPjrSz.jpg

Definitely the best one I've seen, yet!

He'd need to ask @@The Punisher for permission to use it. The model also came from here: https://community.moviebattles.org/threads/penekepack-v1-7-replacement-mod-new-update-is-live.2499/

Penekowski and dark_apprentice like this
  • 1 month later...

Oookay everybody :)

So,working with a training mission for the mod,and i will start to do the Falcon defend Han Solo mission too. As Tompa9 will do the new basic models,i will start to make the textures for these models,and i will add a little pack to the hub for u,and when i will be done with the missions,i will release a little demo with 2 or 3 little mission :) Just for the hype.

So everybody,the mod is alive,i just need to care about my life :)

Have a nice day,and May the Force be with You.

Kuhe likes this

Hey guys, back again checking up on the mods progress.

Is the direction any different based on how well it is coming along? Will the game be structured similar to Movie Duels 2 mod where you can replay moments from the movies with cutscenes etc.? If so, I can help out in this field.

Any estimate on a download available date? No rush, just curious.