The Force Awakens Conversion Mod for SP

First it will be a replacing
I know that Kylo Ren will be Tavion,but don't worry,of course i'll will re-record the tavion lines with Kylo Ren style :)

New maps?? Maybe i'll update the old SP maps,with new textures,or things like that :)

you know i want JKA-SP in a good TFA Style :)

I'll create new character skins
Put new soundtracks
New effects
New skins,and models

BUT I need someone,who can help me in the menu :D

Darth Sion and GojiraGamer like this

About Kylo's voice, I know some good voice actors who could help you out :)

But it would be indeed great if replacing maps would work too because TFA has nothing to do with JKA :D

All those reborns could maybe be replaced with some Knights of Ren models.

If you know a good voice actor who can replicate Kylos voice from the final trailer, then I can add the effect of the mask.

GPChannel and Darth Sion like this

If you know a good voice actor who can replicate Kylos voice from the final trailer, then I can add the effect of the mask.

In the Test,i'll be Kylo's voice,and i'll try the mask  effect too  :)

In the future,maybe I'll update the voices

But,now i need a voice actor for the OLD LUKE SKYWALKER! :D

If somebody want to be the old luke,just send me a message,and record a Luke line from JKA please :)

In the Test,i'll be Kylo's voice,and i'll try the mask  effect too  :)

In the future,maybe I'll update the voices

But,now i need a voice actor for the OLD LUKE SKYWALKER! :D

If somebody want to be the old luke,just send me a message,and record a Luke line from JKA please :)

His voice doesn't sound so old, still sounds like it did back in 1977. So may not need a new voice so much, just combine voice clips from the movie trailers with some voice clips from another game Luke was in, like The Force Unleashed or Battlefront.

Darth Sion and GPChannel like this

His voice doesn't sound so old, still sounds like it did back in 1977. So may not need a new voice so much, just combine voice clips from the movie trailers with some voice clips from another game Luke was in, like The Force Unleashed or Battlefront.

Hmm. i think Mark Hamill's voice changed so much,I mean nowadays his voice is deeper :)

Maybe I'll use the original voice from JKA,but it'll deeper :)

I need help :)

As i sad,some maps will be recreated a bit :)

How can i turn bsp to .map file :)

Darth Sion likes this

Hmm. i think Mark Hamill's voice changed so much,I mean nowadays his voice is deeper :)

Maybe I'll use the original voice from JKA,but it'll deeper :)

I need help :)

As i sad,some maps will be recreated a bit :)

How can i turn bsp to .map file :)

Do you have any takes of the older Hamill? Do you have any ideas on replacing maps so far? :)

GPChannel likes this

Do you have any takes of the older Hamill? Do you have any ideas on replacing maps so far? :)

there was a SW celebration,when Mark told a line from Return of The Jedi,with his Luke voice (it was soo epic :) )

So i decided to create luke's voice deeper,because,of course i'll replace the JKA luke model to :)

And yeah i have some map idea :)

BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TURN BSP TO .MAP :D

there was a SW celebration,when Mark told a line from Return of The Jedi,with his Luke voice (it was soo epic :) )

So i decided to create luke's voice deeper,because,of course i'll replace the JKA luke model to :)

Eh I am sure some pro's here will know how to do that ^^

GPChannel likes this

Turning a map from .bsp to .map is called decompiling. It's not "strictly legit", and not sure how far and wide it's appreciated by the big bosses here at JKHub, but that's the last of your problems should you decide to try it. The main problems you're going to face with decompiling a map is the disappearance of all light entities, and the reset of all texture alignments. You'll know it when you'll see it.

Sent you a PM with the details.

GPChannel and Langerd like this

Oh my, before plannin anything, wait a lot! the movie go to cinema the next months ;)

:)

Okay,you must know, of course this mod will not be exactly like the movie will....i mean,

1. Kyle Katarn will not be in the TFA movie

2. Luke will not train Jedis...i think xd

Soo itt will be a JKA-TFA mix :)

bigphil2695 likes this

The Jedi Academy temple,soo

academy1.bsp

academy2.bsp

academy3.bsp

academy4.bsp

academy5.bsp

academy6.bsp

I need these maps :)

Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy: The Force Awakens SP mod :D

Menu background-it's not the final version

f5tgx.jpg&&0

Hmm....Not bad. A perfect BLENDING of both Legends and Canon continuities.
  • 3 weeks later...