The Force Awakens Conversion Mod for SP

Okay a little question for you guys?

Any idea how should i put Han to the jka story?

Who should be replaced to Han ( i dont wanna replace chewie )

I know you don't want to replace chewy but it would be hilarious to have Han grab Jaden's neck and shout something like I WILL SNAP THIS (Boy/Girl)'s neck.

So has this mod turned into a TFA game essentially ? Replaying all the key moments from the film but with the JKA engine etc.

Sort of how Movie Duels 2 did it? That would be so cool replaying all the key scenes in the film on this.

I told it a lot,but i think u are new in this wip soo..

This mod will have the old Jedi Knight Jedi Academy missions in TFA style ( remastered hd textures, character replaces,new music,recreated more realistic maps,new missions new effects, new dark side ending) and when you will press NEW i the menu you will have a choise: U can play the jedi academy story,or u can go to the Academy: In the academy you can find doors like in movie duels and yeah u can play some tfa story mission, plus some bonus mission,fan made missions and some episode 8 mission :)

Or something like that,dont wanna spoiler more :)

General Howard likes this

I told it a lot,but i think u are new in this wip soo..

This mod will have the old Jedi Knight Jedi Academy missions in TFA style ( remastered hd textures, character replaces,new music,recreated more realistic maps,new missions new effects, new dark side ending) and when you will press NEW i the menu you will have a choise: U can play the jedi academy story,or u can go to the Academy: In the academy you can find doors like in movie duels and yeah u can play some tfa story mission, plus some bonus mission,fan made missions and some episode 8 mission :)

Or something like that,dont wanna spoiler more :)

Which brings up a question, though this is gonna be A WHILE OFF. When Episode 9 comes out, will you come back to this and add some missions from 9 to the mod, GP? I mean, this mod is yours.

Btw i need a little help,i just cant solve one problem. The dark side kor2 didnt work. It always crashes and the game stays in the loading menu,BUT the light side works perfectly.

We need more information, like a console error screenshot.

We need more information, like a console error screenshot.

Okay some picture

This the loading screen,so tha loading line is bewtween the last part line and the full line or how can i say it....

and i hear the game but the game stays at the loading screen.

2n21tao.jpgand this is the console:

24y4gva.jpg

So what do you think what is the probem? 

btw the "can't save" thing is because i have the screenshot button on F12 like the saving button :P

Okay some picture

This the loading screen,so tha loading line is bewtween the last part line and the full line or how can i say it....

24y4gva.jpg

btw the "can't save" thing is because i have the screenshot button on F12 like the saving button :P

Is it the infamous "can't load all the way, so the bar just keeps jumping from 3/4ths to full over and over" glitch?

Okay some picture

24y4gva.jpg

Did you edit the .sab files, like add new saberon, hum, off, swing, block or hit sounds?

looks like you've messed up the syntax in one of the files (placement of brackets etc.) which has had a chain reaction causing the interpreter to read the other files differently and thus causing certain files to not load properly. a good way to tell this is the problem is when you get errors for files that you haven't touched, like in this case:

models/players/player/model_default.skin

look through all the files you've modified recently since the error and make sure that the syntax is correct.

So i got some question in private about the new tatooine map :)
Soooo the answers:

1. Cantina: yeah it will be a cantina,there were some room in the original map what were boring,so one of this place will be a cantina :)
2. New Falcon: its a great question,who knows? yeah the original jka falcon was too small so yeah maybe there will be a bigger one,but if i'll do it,i'll need to recreta the falcons hangar to be bigger for the ship

3. Plus places: maybe some new room just for the realistic map :)
4. Han Solo: -yeah i can tell that Han will be in the end of the map,and he will speak to kyle,chewie and jaden! :)

-my mate @@RJA will help with re-script the end of the map. :)

-with the help of @@Tompa9 we did i think the most realistic Han Solo for jka yet :)

msg-724-0-76545600-1491030804.jpgmsg-724-0-63475500-1491030820.jpgmsg-724-0-07964000-1491030814.jpg

Yeah i think thats all for now :)

So i got some question in private about the new tatooine map :)

Soooo the answers:

1. Cantina: yeah it will be a cantina,there were some room in the original map what were boring,so one of this place will be a cantina :)

2. New Falcon: its a great question,who knows? yeah the original jka falcon was too small so yeah maybe there will be a bigger one,but if i'll do it,i'll need to recreta the falcons hangar to be bigger for the ship

3. Plus places: maybe some new room just for the realistic map :)

4. Han Solo: -yeah i can tell that Han will be in the end of the map,and he will speak to kyle,chewie and jaden! :)

-my mate @@RJA will help with re-script the end of the map. :)

-with the help of @@Tompa9 we did i think the most realistic Han Solo for jka yet :)

msg-724-0-76545600-1491030804.jpgmsg-724-0-63475500-1491030820.jpgmsg-724-0-07964000-1491030814.jpg

Yeah i think thats all for now :)

I personally think Han's hair could do to be improved. Just something looks off, with the overall shape. Like as if he's got "too much" hair.. That's my only query with it. Other than that, very good.