The Force Awakens Conversion Mod for SP

HELP me guys! :(

I tried to load the dark side kor2,but i'm stuck in the loading screen...

I hear the voices from the game but it is like it crashes every time..

Any fix? 

Not sure if is relevant but I had the exact same problem with the light side using OpenJK no matter which model I used.I tried OpenJK with ja++ (yes, in SP) as I can get around most of my issues and it worked (\openjk_sp.x86.exe" +set fs_game "japlus" +set r_mode -2) . After that, I tired plain OpenJK again and it kept working after that.

Not sure if is relevant but I had the exact same problem with the light side using OpenJK no matter which model I used.I tried OpenJK with ja++ (yes, in SP) as I can get around most of my issues and it worked (\openjk_sp.x86.exe" +set fs_game "japlus" +set r_mode -2) . After that, I tired plain OpenJK again and it kept working after that.

It seems to be a common glitch with OpenJK and JKA Enhanced, sometimes.

@@GPChannel Something just came to mind..

First, I'm pleased you're turning the "Blenjeel" map/mission into "Jakku". That honestly makes the most sense. I was however, thinking of a new skybox for it, though. I can't remember if you'd already done it or not.. But adding in crashed Star Destroyers, to the surrounding area, is a logical and good idea. Especially considering that Jakku had them in the movie.

But the Kril'dor map, the one that I did a new skybox for and as I recall, you asking if you could use it.. It'd be a very good idea to turn it green (if it's not already), to match the colour of the planet, that's seen from space, when Jaden and Wedge are flying their X-Wings to the planet. But if you could somehow edit the skybox images and make them seem a bit more "polluted", instead of being a clean, starry sky. Considering that the planet is a gas planet with power-plantations scattered around it, like the one in the mission, itself.

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

@@GPChannel Something just came to mind..

First, I'm pleased you're turning the "Blenjeel" map/mission into "Jakku". That honestly makes the most sense. I was however, thinking of a new skybox for it, though. I can't remember if you'd already done it or not.. But adding in crashed Star Destroyers, to the surrounding area, is a logical and good idea. Especially considering that Jakku had them in the movie.

But the Kril'dor map, the one that I did a new skybox for and as I recall, you asking if you could use it.. It'd be a very good idea to turn it green (if it's not already), to match the colour of the planet, that's seen from space, when Jaden and Wedge are flying their X-Wings to the planet. But if you could somehow edit the skybox images and make them seem a bit more "polluted", instead of being a clean, starry sky. Considering that the planet is a gas planet with power-plantations scattered around it, like the one in the mission, itself.

I did the jakku skybox a long time ago :)

ookay i will do the wedge mission's skybox in greenish

Guys

I want to make this mod more realistic... :)

So

I changed the force menu,so after the missions you can level up your defualt force powers too every time (jump,speed,push,pull,sence).
And is this possible that Jaden can start with a saber and a pistol,and he don't have saber throw?
It is a script or what?
If someone can help,please do it 4 us! ;)

Guys

I want to make this mod more realistic... :)

So

I changed the force menu,so after the missions you can level up your defualt force powers too every time (jump,speed,push,pull,sence).

And is this possible that Jaden can start with a saber and a pistol,and he don't have saber throw?

It is a script or what?

If someone can help,please do it 4 us! ;)

@@therfiles, I believe this is your area of expertise.

Looked through some of this, the mod looks pretty good so far!

Though I have to say, I do think that General Hux would be a better replacement for Rax Joris, rather than Lannick Racto. Racto very much comes off as a gangster, at least to me, which isn't quite fitting for Hux's personality. (From what we've seen in the film, anyway.) Rax's personality isn't spot on either, but it's at least a bit more...Imperial? If you are getting new voice actors though, perhaps you could record new lines for Rax to more closely match Hux's personality. Just a suggestion.

Edit: As for what to do with Racto, you could potentially use this guy?

n1uc9S5.jpg

And replacing the human mercs with the Guavian Death Gang would probably be a good idea as well.

Looked through some of this, the mod looks pretty good so far!

Though I have to say, I do think that General Hux would be a better replacement for Rax Joris, rather than Lannick Racto. Racto very much comes off as a gangster, at least to me, which isn't quite fitting for Hux's personality. (From what we've seen in the film, anyway.) Rax's personality isn't spot on either, but it's at least a bit more...Imperial? If you are getting new voice actors though, perhaps you could record new lines for Rax to more closely match Hux's personality. Just a suggestion.

Edit: As for what to do with Racto, you could potentially use this guy?

n1uc9S5.jpg

And replacing the human mercs with the Guavian Death Gang would probably be a good idea as well.

Yeah

btw i can't find any woman voice for phasma,so Rax will be Hux and this guy will be Racto, and with some frankeinsten we will do the gang too :)

UPDATE:

As you wished, Racto won't be Hux,Hux will be Rax Joris,and Racto will be Bala-tik

With the help of dark_apprentice,I'm working on a guy who looks like Bala-Tik. Not 100% but i'm trying :)

the Death gang member is 70% done too :)

aand continued working on HD textures like sand: :)

ff36t0.jpg2jesh6v.jpg2e2o3s1.jpg

@@GPChannel I like what you've done to Blenjeel to make it look more like Jakku. Y'know, there are a few individual mods here (like the Jakku one), that you could also release separately/individually for players who want a broken down experience and not one, complete Force Awakens mod.

@@GPChannel Liking the work, so far.. Keep it up!  :winkthumb: Looking forward to seeing what you do with Coruscant.. Although we're still working on ours and hoping to go from this:

t2_rogue.jpg

to this;

Vgai3Pb.jpg

With the same mission, as the base game. So you could essentially give the Coruscant overhaul a miss, if you like.. And devote your time to other areas of the mod, instead..

Smoo and GPChannel like this

oh guys need help :(

i told you that the game crashes every time in kor2 dark side...when the game is not stop working,but the game crashes in the menu

now there is the same thing in yavin1b too...
BUT
If i type the map to the console,the map is works perfectly :/

Any ideas?

UPDATE:

As you wished, Racto won't be Hux,Hux will be Rax Joris,and Racto will be Bala-tik

With the help of dark_apprentice,I'm working on a guy who looks like Bala-Tik. Not 100% but i'm trying :)

the Death gang member is 70% done too :)

aand continued working on HD textures like sand: :)

ff36t0.jpg2jesh6v.jpg2e2o3s1.jpg

Bala-Tik is looking really good, although the face could use some work. A tiny bit older, more of a frown on his face, and more of the stubble. And the Guavian member is looking good too, with a bit more detail in the suit and helmet, it should look good.

Nice work on this!