The Force Awakens Conversion Mod for SP

DT's Jaden? I didn't even know DT had done a Jaden model? :huh:

Do you have a Phasma model?

yes he did for jedi knight echanged

and i have a permission to use it :)

I have a Phasma model yes,BUT I NEED A WOMAN WHO CAN RECORD THE LINES FOR HER XD

Becasue Phasma will be Rex Joris in the mod

and that is why i need a woman voice :(

Hmmm

I noticed That in kor2 dark side ending when the game wants to load the map in the last minutes , it crashes. I mean it stays in the loading part but i hear the sounds. I remember it was the problem in a kotor mod what was made years ago...

Any idea for fixes?

Ok I've been procrastinating getting things ready for upload awhile but i've got mostly all the screenshots done so far and am very close to uploading the mod finally. I'd like to run some of my screencaps by ya'll though and see if anyone else thinks i should try and get some better ones of any of the blades/effects. It's just so difficult to represent effects with multiple stages that happen in a split second in one screenshot that i'm constantly second guessing if i want to try to take better ones. Hopefully people will be willing to give it a shot in-game to see what they really look like hehe.

a_zpsvhgaiqdw.jpg

b_zpsjciqdsfd.jpg

c_zpsy25zzwaj.jpg

ab_zps0nt3kqsg.jpg

k_zpsnqusvdmx.jpg

j_zpscuchpb17.jpg

g_zpsaflueavn.jpg

i_zpsjul8ltij.jpg

d_zpsnrxveyr1.jpg

e_zpsewkh13ii.jpg

f_zpsihpkiy5y.jpg

Ok I've been procrastinating getting things ready for upload awhile but i've got mostly all the screenshots done so far and am very close to uploading the mod finally. I'd like to run some of my screencaps by ya'll though and see if anyone else thinks i should try and get some better ones of any of the blades/effects. It's just so difficult to represent effects with multiple stages that happen in a split second in one screenshot that i'm constantly second guessing if i want to try to take better ones. Hopefully people will be willing to give it a shot in-game to see what they really look like hehe.

a_zpsvhgaiqdw.jpg

b_zpsjciqdsfd.jpg

c_zpsy25zzwaj.jpg

ab_zps0nt3kqsg.jpg

k_zpsnqusvdmx.jpg

j_zpscuchpb17.jpg

g_zpsaflueavn.jpg

i_zpsjul8ltij.jpg

d_zpsnrxveyr1.jpg

e_zpsewkh13ii.jpg

f_zpsihpkiy5y.jpg

Holy shit! Yes, kala! Your excellent work shines through, yet again. If you're happy with what you've got and if they work in OpenJK or JK: Enhanced or w/e, then release it. Unless of course you think or have any current issues you know you want to improve. But from the above images, I think it's about ready for release.

Thanks, the saber clash and flesh impact effects were what ultimately gave me the most problems with screenshots, i put in some much time and detail work trying to replicate every type of spark from each effect as seen in the movie (including the gravity and velocity of each spark type) that i wanted to get the perfect shot of someone getting cut with a saber. Due to how the flesh impact in JKA repeats so quickly it's ridiculously hard to get..The saber clash just has to many stages to show what it really looks like when it goes off in-game so i suppose i'll just have to compromise heh.

Oh yeah about JK enhanced/open i know in enhanced the sabers are setup differently due to the rgb system so like with any other of my blades the detail from the individual blade line coloration and variations in core glow/brightness etc wouldn't be able to work in it. Would just have to have one white blade line for all the sabers. As for the pulsing TFA regular saber animation i have no idea if that would be possible but i don't see why the effects wouldn't work in other mods. Something i'd have to look into later on or just have other people try after i release it etc.

swegmaster and Darth Sion like this

Thanks, the saber clash and flesh impact effects were what ultimately gave me the most problems with screenshots, i put in some much time and detail work trying to replicate every type of spark from each effect as seen in the movie (including the gravity and velocity of each spark type) that i wanted to get the perfect shot of someone getting cut with a saber. Due to how the flesh impact in JKA repeats so quickly it's ridiculously hard to get..The saber clash just has to many stages to show what it really looks like when it goes off in-game so i suppose i'll just have to compromise heh.

Oh yeah about JK enhanced/open i know in enhanced the sabers are setup differently due to the rgb system so like with any other of my blades the detail from the individual blade line coloration and variations in core glow/brightness etc wouldn't be able to work in it. Would just have to have one white blade line for all the sabers. As for the pulsing TFA regular saber animation i have no idea if that would be possible but i don't see why the effects wouldn't work in other mods. Something i'd have to look into later on or just have other people try after i release it etc.

Ahh, that's worth taking into account, then. But I believe @@GPChannel is using OpenJK, for the SFX sabers (movie sabers that "Movie Battles II" uses) to get the most realistic effects. So I didn't know if you'd looked into that or not. I'm currently asking redsaurus and will send a message onto Circa about it, to see if there's any way to get your blades and their effects into JK Enhanced.

a_zpsvhgaiqdw.jpg

b_zpsjciqdsfd.jpg

c_zpsy25zzwaj.jpg

ab_zps0nt3kqsg.jpg

k_zpsnqusvdmx.jpg

j_zpscuchpb17.jpg

g_zpsaflueavn.jpg

i_zpsjul8ltij.jpg

d_zpsnrxveyr1.jpg

e_zpsewkh13ii.jpg

f_zpsihpkiy5y.jpg

Cant wait for it and hope we can use it in the mod :)

Is there someone who can do animations? (you know like stances for sabers and for weapons)

I know a trick to turn the ending stance of an animation into a saber stance, but i don't know how/have the tools to create and edit stances from scratch. For instance in one of my old blade modes one of the screenshots i took was using a stance i made from an animation (trying to remember which animation it was), linked the screenshot below. Also i made a stance out of the neutral standing animation, so if anything like that would help let me know.

https://jkhub.org/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&temp=69458

Can't wait for the blades!

:)

Here's a better look at one of the stages for the regular blades pulsing animation compared to a screencap, Gonna try and get a some better shots of the flesh impact but i'll be uploading after i decide on that.

cc_zpsqdjsymsp.jpg

asd_zpsmkvz0jbl.jpg

I've said it before and I'll say it again.. I wouldn't go to anyone else for my saber blade effects. Definitely the best in the community @@kalamaray. Only thing now, is to somehow get your blades to work in OpenJK (with the "SFX blades" (movie blades) effects) on.. *Thinks to self*.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.. I wouldn't go to anyone else for my saber blade effects. Definitely the best in the community @@kalamaray. Only thing now, is to somehow get your blades to work in OpenJK (with the "SFX blades" (movie blades) effects) on.. *Thinks to self*.

i have his older tfa blade

it worked well in openjk

i think i will add the sfx blades,but not for default (i mean you need to turn it on in the console)

If i ever get the motivation to start any new projects i'll have to look into that and make some blades for the open JK version, since it appears to allow alot more creative control with the trails and glow. Probably would allow me to make them how i REALLY want to hehe.

yeyo JK likes this

Hey pal! :)

Now it is a request for jkhub members Who Can create animations

Hope someone Can help

we need new animations (stances for example.)

Medium:

hts01.jpg

Strong:

hqdefault.jpg

Fast:

Hayden-Christensen-Star-Wars-Episode-8-ATavion:

kylo-rens-lightsaber_c28b67c6.jpeg?regioDesann:

kylo-ren-star-wars-cosplay-03.jpg

Pistol stance:

BS6-Han-Solo.jpg

Hope someone Can help us :) <3

Hmm.. Not sure how I feel about that "strong" stance, personally. :huh:

The way Anakin holds his lightsaber in Attack of the Clone's promotional material would look odd in the mod.I honesty don't like it.

I agree. It would kinda' look awkward and out of place. Although, the requested "Tavion" stance from Anakin's 'Revenge of the Sith' promotional material could work  :).

GPChannel likes this

What do you mean pal?

I think he means, this seems like a mod that just asks for everyone else to do stuff. I mean in the end what does this mod do besides collect everything in one place? What's the new content it brings?

Jolly likes this