The Force Awakens Conversion Mod for SP

Sure :)

-Models what i need :) :

Snowtrooper from TFA

some Jaden outfit (me,AurisPhoenix and DisneyOnAcid working on it :) )

General Hux final version (we're wrkin on it :) )

DT's Luke Skywalker with some changes (me and Jolly are working on it )

Knight Of Rens model

The Menu of the game (therfiles working on it :) )

-Weapon:

We need that blaster what poe used in the begining of the movie ( it will be the sniper in the game)

-and a hole new HD texture pack

i think thats all :P

If i missed something ,than i will write it

I would actually add to that, that DT's Ep. 7 Stormtrooper's armor could use some work/improvements, especially after what @@AshuraDX has done with his Clone Troopers. Is there anyway, you could step in @@AshuraDX and update the Ep. 7 Stormtrooper armor and give it a small shine, like you've done with our Clone Troopers?

Not gonna lie.. I'm not overly liking the look of Luke's eyes, in that shot. They look cold and glazed over. Personally, I still think it'd be a wise decision, @@GPChannel to wait for @@DT85, to release his updated Luke.

P.S Don't forget the Stormtroopers, either. We need the basic Stormtrooper and the Snowtrooper (Those are the primary ones I can think of, right now)

Do you think you could show some screenshots of your new Skyboxes, on different levels? Or have you only done the one, new one on the "t2_wedge" level?

Finally made some good progress on the regular blades which i'll post some shots of later on, but i was messing around with adding some detail to the Kylo Ren blade and made the glow a bit brighter/more crimson (without making it to big), see what ya'll think.

shot0016_zps8rinigsn.jpg

shot0032_zpsxms6vrmp.jpg

shot0014_zpswoo0bkyh.jpg

Perhaps make the crossguard parts begin to spike as they end sort of like the top of the blade does, like in the movie :)

Darth Sion likes this

Perhaps make the crossguard parts begin to spike as they end sort of like the top of the blade does, like in the movie :)

I would if it were possible but the crossguard blades are just small versions of the main blade, so there's no way to change them individually aside from making them thinner or longer in the .sab file.

Rilobax12 likes this

I would if it were possible but the crossguard blades are just small versions of the main blade, so there's no way to change them individually aside from making them thinner or longer in the .sab file.

Ah I see, it is still great haha, we have crossguard sabers FFS hahaha :)

Still good job.

Darth Sion likes this

Im gonna go ahead and say I was working on a couple of pseudo-Knights of Ren models before the admin restrictions were put in place. Soon as I get them back ill send them to you

I need a break after that i will continue the mod you pals :)

Aaaand i cant wait the KOR models :D

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand i cant wait your new Jaden models :D :D

Darth Sion likes this

Is that possible that somehow we can get a First Person view mod for jka? :)

that has been implemented in ja enhanced as "trueview", a third-person camera inside a players head, i know someone actually managed to get some first-person lightsaber working in ja, but i don't remember who

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

Okay everyone

As i said i create a Trailer for the mod
i haven't got all the scenes,because as you know the mod is not done yet,BUUUT!
I have the trailer without  the scenes,you it is just the trailer with the voices the music....okay sounds stupid,but if you want just download it :)
You know it is just a little present for the JKA fans whoes wait for this mod :)))))

I will upload it soon! :D