The Force Awakens Conversion Mod for SP

I would love to see THAT as a standalone mod. Tavion should be replaced in Jedi Academy.

Looking back, I think Tavion was way better in Jedi Outcast than in Jedi Academy. In Jedi Outcast, she was a rather naive Dark Jedi, a rookie. After she left near the end of Jedi Outcast, she had her best departure.

Who knows? She might have turned to the light side afterwards. But in Jedi Academy, she seemed kinda out of place. It was as if the developers were looking for an enemy and later thought "Hey, let's give Tavion another appearance",

because they were lazy to create someone new.

yeah, that's what I was thinking that it'd be interesting to see a what-if scenario with someone from the new canon rather than a returning character just shoe-horned in. I mean Kyle barely acknowledges their past together so it was sort of pointless in the end, but whatever, I definitely don't play JKA for the story lol.

The plot in Jedi Outcast was AMAZING! But in Jk3 .. well..I liked the idea with the cult and Ragnos .. but Sp maps .. 60% of them are awful.

Tavion should be one of the new big enemies.. not the Only one. It also seemed like the cults where nothing compare to the Jedi Academy and New Republic (It is not longer rebel alliance  right? O.o ) . They were like cockroaches after the atomic bomb but in even worst situation then before.

Desann was amazing.. And He seemed like powerful force user. He was interesting character with some nice voice acting and quotes.

Also .. Rosh Penin... He could be nice character as well... But in the end? He was one of the reasons why i turned in the dark side XD.
This was the best option in whole JK3. It was also included in both KOTOR games. Picking Your path. Of course it turned in ridiculous way like in episode 3 with Anakin (I HATE THIS SCENe... because Vader is my favourite character... And his turning to dark side .. was weak scene with weak writing.. my opinion) It should be gradually, with progress in the game and maybe with decisions like for example: killing lannik racto on Coruscant or not.

The plot in Jedi Outcast was AMAZING! But in Jk3 .. well..I liked the idea with the cult and Ragnos .. but Sp maps .. 60% of them are awful.

Tavion should be one of the new big enemies.. not the Only one. It also seemed like the cults where nothing compare to the Jedi Academy and New Republic (It is not longer rebel alliance  right? O.o ) . They were like cockroaches after the atomic bomb but in even worst situation then before.

Desann was amazing.. And He seemed like powerful force user. He was interesting character with some nice voice acting and quotes.

Also .. Rosh Penin... He could be nice character as well... But in the end? He was one of the reasons why i turned in the dark side XD.

This was the best option in whole JK3. It was also included in both KOTOR games. Picking Your path. Of course it turned in ridiculous way like in episode 3 with Anakin (I HATE THIS SCENe... because Vader is my favourite character... And his turning to dark side .. was weak scene with weak writing.. my opinion) It should be gradually, with progress in the game and maybe with decisions like for example: killing lannik racto on Coruscant or not.

Agree. In my opinion the first Jedi Knight scored by actually giving you the chance to forge your path to the Light or Dark Side throughout most of the game - unlike in KotOR, although I realize the necessity to give the players one final choice, you could reach the point of no return.

• 2 weeks later...

Anything new, @@GPChannel? Have you gotten 'round to trying out that mod? ^^^

Hello

I decided that i Will upload some things from the mod like the music pack because it gives a big tfa style to JKA (my favorite music is for t1_sour). Just wait for the mod it will be awesome, but i think in the feature i need help :)

Cause im a begginer guy in modding xD

GMRobinHood and Darth Sion like this

UPDATE

Updated blue saber blade! :)

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=07f7b6af6e1fe640adbd03e911560264&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=6452&p=105034&md5check=bdd0f5f0ebdd1a4a36083685a1184406&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,ZK1CobiJNIw'); //]]></script>4lrjhw.jpg

It has got more TFA Style! :)

FinnTFA.jpg&&0

Liking it! It looks a lot better.. Maybe something else to consider, you could also do a new HUD. The "base" HUD for the game is very old and outdated and could certainly use an improvement.

GPChannel likes this

Is everyone who can script the menu?

Because i need help! :/

@@therfiles, this is definitely your field of expertise..

@@GPChannel, I would also highly suggest lengthening the blades of the lightsabers too, from the base length of "40" to around maybe "42" or "43", as the base length is too short. I've done this to my saber blades in Jedi Academy: Enhanced and it's improved them so much. Much closer now, to the MBII ("Movie Battles II") mod. And also more realistic and authentic.

Done simply by editing the bladelength number in the .sab files.

**Edit**

I tried "45" as the blade length, but that actually turned out to be a bit too long.

Edited by Darth Salius
GPChannel likes this

@@therfiles, this is definitely your field of expertise..

@@GPChannel, I would also highly suggest lengthening the blades of the lightsabers too, from the base length of "40" to around maybe "42" or "43", as the base length is too short. I've done this to my saber blades in Jedi Academy: Enhanced and it's improved them so much. Much closer now, to the MBII ("Movie Battles II") mod. And also more realistic and authentic.

Done simply by editing the bladelength number in the .sab files.

yeah i know it. Okay i Will do
Darth Sion likes this

Are you waiting for the movie to release, so you can get some new sounds in.. Like the new saber sounds and such?

hehe.... :D

I did the saber on sound for luke's blue saber :D and its good :D

also i did the saber hum sound or what xD

but yeah i can't wait the movie for another saber sound :)

After the blue blade, now i working on the Red Blade....it will be like Kyle Rens blade! :)

it is the beta blade texture :) 

e6c5l1.jpg

hehe.... :D

I did the saber on sound for luke's blue saber :D and its good :D

also i did the saber hum sound or what xD

but yeah i can't wait the movie for another saber sound :)

After the blue blade, now i working on the Red Blade....it will be like Kyle Rens blade! :)

it is the beta blade texture :) 

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=efd5427a057f6e38b335d44d189eccc8&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=6452&p=105076&md5check=bdd0f5f0ebdd1a4a36083685a1184406&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,2F7cvEtRpIA'); //]]></script>e6c5l1.jpg&&0

Awesome!  :D This is just a hunch.. But does it sound like this? 

(When Finn ignites the saber at 1:13)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMOebFxXrlY

It's frankensteined from a bunch of different models

Hapslash's Count Dooku for torso, legs, arms boots.

The top part of the scarf is from Kualan's Kylo Ren.

Hood is from Someone's Keller model.

Then I made the mask, belt, lower part or the robes, redid most of the UV maps and textured it,

Lervish did the face and he is weighting the model as well.

It's frankensteined from a bunch of different models

Hapslash's Count Dooku for torso, legs, arms boots.

The top part of the scarf is from Kualan's Kylo Ren.

Hood is from Someone's Keller model.

Then I made the mask, belt, lower part or the robes, redid most of the UV maps and textured it,

Lervish did the face and he is weighting the model as well.

That mask could use some more work imo.