The Force Unleashed Luke EPVI

What people are saying is why do you need the TFU version of Luke when you have the better Toshi Luke. Your gonna find it really hard getting people to port this model when 99% of them think it is not needed. 

Because I don't want a Toshi Luke that looks like Luke from ROTJ.

I want a version of Luke that looks exactly like Luke from The Force Unleashed.

How can I make this simple for everyone to understand..

Here:

07f2a4806071df0ef9f5f9c2cdce5d06.png

Now do you understand me?!

GPChannel likes this
  • 3 weeks later...

I get what's being asked here.

The TFU Luke is modeled after his appearance in ROTJ. Toshi's model is also based on ROTJ Luke. However, Toshi's Luke was modeled after Luke in the movies, and although the request is technically still ROTJ Luke, this version would be one based off of how he was interpreted in TFU. In other words, Kylo is requesting that someone make another Luke but instead of using ROTJ as a reference, the modeler would use the TFU player model as a reference instead. Maybe even port it or something, but I know that can't really be endorsed too heavily here.

Dunno if there actually was any lack of clarity as to what was being requested or not, but if there was I hope that clears it up. Not to mention I'd wanna see this Luke in JKA myself. 

I toyed with the idea of porting this for my upcoming comic series. In short, the TFU model for Luke isn't that good - and for the record looks nothing like the screenshots when ported to JKA. For a recreation of ROTJ Luke that can be portrayed in JKA, Toshi / DT's versions are far far superior.

Lancelot likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

I toyed with the idea of porting this for my upcoming comic series. In short, the TFU model for Luke isn't that good - and for the record looks nothing like the screenshots when ported to JKA. For a recreation of ROTJ Luke that can be portrayed in JKA, Toshi / DT's versions are far far superior.

What exactly does it look like in JKA? You say it looks bad, but in what way? Can you provide a screenshot of the port in JKA with the issues of what is bad? I could probably try to fix any texture problems.

GPChannel likes this