Hi from Sith-J

If I were to make a SWVII JKA Duel Map  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What theme would you prefer?

• First Order
    • Resistance
    • Maz Kanata

Well, seems like I've been out of touch with things.

Welcome back, James. It's an honour to have you here. Your work has been a source of great fun and inspiration to too many of us. ^_^ Glad to hear you've continued to work at it, and even succeeded in the commercial sector.

Money and survival are one thing, but then there's the pure hobby side of things, the joy of making freely. Glad to see that you're still active on both fronts -- the sign of a talented and wisened artist.

I'm not sure if you're still a Clone Wars fan. If you are, I highly recommend taking Ahsoka for a stroll on your Underworld map for a great nostalgic experience. ;) (I know it's a bit of a shameless plug, but it's something I honestly wanted to share with you at the time of finishing my project.)

Your maps have been a great inspiration for me to conceptualise, and to see this project through; to materialise a fitting quality Ahsoka for these environment to move around in -- the Senate building, Palpatine's office, Coruscant's Underworld.

It's great to have the chance to talk with you.

Smoo and Merek like this
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You don't know me, but I know you. Sith J Cull. Legend is an understatement, one of the many people who has inspired me to pursue game design and keeps me coming back to this age old game. Welcome home. (Yea I know the thread is old! I'm catching up with the times and decide to drop some motivation while I was at it.)

Smoo likes this