After we have a pretty nice JKA model of the Ren Knight, now we'll need a good model of his helmet:

12004067_870672099684047_159781536354385

10353189_870697659681491_611485267401766

I'm not sure what you're requesting here. Are you asking for a better Kylo Ren model? Or are you asking for a Ren Knight which are other members of the Knights of Ren Clan?

I wasn't expecting such an answer specially from you @ 

1. I have used the name: Ren Knight instead of "Kylo Ren", because we all know, that that is not his real name.

2. If I was requesting a new model of him, i would simple say: can someone make a better/new Kylo Ren

3. My request is for his HELMET. Why? Because a Frakenstein, coming from Darth Revan's mask and using texture of a Kylo Ren (the... Ren Knight), is not enough to combine with a Toshi Darth Vader helmet.

4. Let's try this to make it easier for understanding: I request, a Kylo Ren (member from the Knights of Ren), Helmet ONLY.

I wasn't expecting such an answer specially from you @ 

1. I have used the name: Ren Knight instead of "Kylo Ren", because we all know, that that is not his real name.

2. If I was requesting a new model of him, i would simple say: can someone make a better/new Kylo Ren

3. My request is for his HELMET. Why? Because a Frakenstein, coming from Darth Revan's mask and using texture of a Kylo Ren (the... Ren Knight), is not enough to combine with a Toshi Darth Vader helmet.

4. Let's try this to make it easier for understanding: I request, a Kylo Ren (member from the Knights of Ren), Helmet ONLY.

But the other Knights of Ren don't use THAT mask since Kylo is the one who creates the mask based on Vaders mask. This is why I asked you which one you was requesting since you're basically asking for a new Kylo Ren mask.

It's probably better to wait to see what the other Knights of Ren actually look like first. Heh who knows we may see that on Monday in the new Trailer.

I've seen some conept art for the knights of ren that resemble gothic knights from the late medieval period:

11363950_1625707784352337_308070655_n.jp

So maybe there will be more helmet designs to model from if someone wants to do a Knights of Ren helmet, right?

Exactly. The Ren Knights have a different mask and armour to Kylo.

Darth Sion likes this

These Guys... All of the new concepts are diffrent than star wars but their Level is BADASS!

It would be cool thing to see more of them. Idea of the order of sith-looka like knights is just.. epic 83

I find the art direction to be quite curious. Jedi have always been space samurai, which has to do with the fact that Lucas was heavily inspired by kurosawa films. The art direction in The Clone Wars series showed us the armor of the ancient Sith lords to be heavily inspired by ancient chinese warriors, which makes an historial paralel between those factions. 

Now, with what little I've read about the new trilogy, it seems there's a lot of feudal medieval inspiration. Now planetary systems seem to be governed by different faction leaders and the knights of ren look like medieval knights. Kylo Ren's helmt looks a lot like a star warsified Crusader's helmet.

Langerd likes this

I've seen some conept art for the knights of ren that resemble gothic knights from the late medieval period:

11363950_1625707784352337_308070655_n.jp

So maybe there will be more helmet designs to model from if someone wants to do a Knights of Ren helmet, right?

Dunno about this concept design. It would be great if this are some of the other Knights of Ren members. But as I personally know and saw this image before it is one of the earliest concepts for Kylo Ren, before we have his design, as we know him now. So again back to the topic i'lll remind, that I am requesting a new Kylo Ren helmet, that is not just frankenstein-ed by Vader's helmet.

am i wrong or is one of those potential Knights of Ren from the trailer having a bounty hunter mask?! Or it could be the rumored returning of Boba Fett?

Not sure.

Check out this trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UsKJ2zk4RL0

Download it in its largest quality (4k Ultra HD)

View it on a large screen monitor and pause it on the Ren Knights then you should see it better if you zoom in.

I think it would be pretty cool to have a Kylo model hooded and non hooded, I do really like that helmet of Kylo you posted though. I can see a really detailed Kylo being made for this game, not to mention we could have sound files now as well since we know what he sounds like thanks to the last trailer.   :)

I think it would be pretty cool to have a Kylo model hooded and non hooded, I do really like that helmet of Kylo you posted though. I can see a really detailed Kylo being made for this game, not to mention we could have sound files now as well since we know what he sounds like thanks to the last trailer.   :)

We also need a full maskless version. If you look closely in the final trailer at the end, Kylo is not wearing his mask.

Omega likes this

I did catch that once I saw screen captures and noticed that wasn't his hood, that was his hair. I wonder if he has a normal face or something twisted and dark? 0_o He has a dark voice similar to Vader, makes me wonder if there is more to what's behind that mask...