just it seemed the Jkfiles community really seemed to be missing the point, I was making replica era maps, when Goldeneye 64 came out, its multiplayer was about pitting you against a friend, I originally opted to leave bots out, but having learned how simple it was to add bot routes, i reconsidered this, but most my maps have player user triggers, the Facility uses swinging doors as well, and unless the bots paused, it would cause issues

well I tried the bot routing, and the bot got stuck on the doors, so err myth busted? either that or general grievous is challanged without his battle droids

NVM it seems default bots can use the doors, Grievous just happened to be derp and stand there running into the door

...Grievous just happened to be derp and stand there running into the door.

Worst General ever.

There isn't a lot to be said about bot waypoints for multiplayer, I do remember they seem to go in the reverse order you lay them down by default. That could have been incidental, but usually I'd find that you run through laying down the route and when you loaded it up with bots they'd get onto that course and immediately run counter to the direction you laid it out?

Anyone else get that? Could be an issue with finding specific triggers, doors, jumps and so on?