Requests

• 1 month later...

Hey, @@Astrol! Apologies for the late reply, but to answer your question from the other thread:

MagSul, can I ask you to make my Jedi character and his saber? With a V shaped blade tip. I have a request thread about it. Lets talk there about the details, if you accept.

The answer is no. At present, I cannot create player models. I do not have the skills to create the lightsaber hilt you've requested, either. Sorry! Looking at your other requests, though, I have to say that it's very clear that you don't have any sort of idea just how much time and effort it takes to produce some of the content you're asking for; it's clear because you've not told anyone what you would contribute to your own project beyond the initial idea! On that point, I'd like to ask, why do you want all of this when you can just play Star Wars: The Old Republic for real? 

:huh:

Psyk0Sith and Lancelot like this

Hey, @@Astrol! Apologies for the late reply, but to answer your question from the other thread:

The answer is no. At present, I cannot create player models. I do not have the skills to create the lightsaber hilt you've requested, either. Sorry! Looking at your other requests, though, I have to say that it's very clear that you don't have any sort of idea just how much time and effort it takes to produce some of the content you're asking for; it's clear because you've not told anyone what you would contribute to your own project beyond the initial idea! On that point, I'd like to ask, why do you want all of this when you can just play Star Wars: The Old Republic for real? 

:huh:

Because I plan to make a movie, used Jedi Academy. I understand that it takes a long time and effort to make them. But if noone wants to do any of them, then its ok (kinda used to the situation that noone helps me, when I need help). And I remove my posts.