Jedi Knight: The Old Republic [RP] (SWTOR RP)

Dat Chinchilla

JKTOR_zpsd5ydrss5.png

Hello, I am TronTheGamer from JKOR (Jedi Knight: The Old Republic), and I am here to tell you about my new Roleplay server!
Based on SWTOR's Timeline, and mixed with ported models, we are working on a Roleplay for Everyone to choose and play with!

I know my other Roleplays have failed, but we finally have a plan!

We are using the mod 'Clan Mod' until Open Jedi Project /  Open Jedi Role Play is compatible with Linux Dedicated servers.

Based during the Old Republic game / Era we are almost finished with everything! We are going to use many things to help us improve the roleplay, using a variety of ported models thanks to LT. Claim!

-Features-

• Improved Staff - Last time we did a RP our staff was not reliable, now we have a dedicated staff.
  • Retextured Maps - In progress, we are pulling a few maps from Moviebattles, ect for retexturing.
  • Ported Models - We have a variety of ported models you may use or link your own to the downloads page!
  • New Roleplay basics! - With our friendly system, we are now using more friendlier systems, in the case of chats, will explain more.
  • Soon to come - Neutral Factions / Subfactions - When we have a stable playerbase we will open the oppertunity for Neutral Factions / Subfactions for players to create!
  • Multi Party System / Party System - Same as ROTE (Rise of the Empire)'s party system I created, but you may form a party with other players across the factions!
  • The Trials of the Jedi / Sith - We will offer maps for the Trials of the Jedi / Sith, these trials show the true nature of the Initiate.
  • Military Ranking system - Ranking system for all the republic and imperial Ranks!
  • Devmap'd Server! - We allow Cheats to be on the server, however, we have some restrictions to this, but you can Noclip to your area, if abused enough, this will fall and it will be normal!
  • Learning experience! - Earn your learning experience here and have fun with us!
  • Authentic SWTOR Experience in Jedi Academy! - With ported models and more items being ported, thanks to LT. Claim, we will be fully functional very fast!
  • Fully functional Server! - Adding more maps when we can, and a dedicated server this time! For real! Join our Website today! Check it out for the server IP and status!

Website is back up. http://jkoldrepublic.bbforum.co/

Smoo, Zokon and Merek like this

Upcoming Events

The Esseles - Launch Event (Republic), 10/1/15 - 10/2/15

The Black Talon - Launch Event (Sith Empire) 10/6/15 - 10/7/15

More to come.

These events would be held on the dates above. (Second date is a fallback date)

Please help us by being more active!

-News-

24/7 Server up and running.

Steam Advertisement being posted.

More ported models!

• 4 weeks later...

We are looking for staff for the server, please help us increase our capacity of the staff! Please come on and help us out!

Application form:

Name: (What we can call you by)

Steam:

Timezone:

Your knowing of the SWTOR Timeline:

How can you help the server:

Any experience:

Please, we need more staff and especially players, I plan on doing an event!

You can also do this on the website.