HELP! Jedi Academy Crashing on Startup

I've installed JK on my laptop (Windows 10, Acer Aspire ES1-512, Intel Celeron N2840, Intel HD Graphics 1790mb Total Memory). (Battlefront II works on High Quality settings)
It crashes constantly, it goes: LucasArts, Jedi Academy....aaand crash.
I've tried, installing OpenJK (it works, but won't go fullscreen), I've also tried replacing OpenAL32.dll and adding the OpenGL32.dll.... running in Compatibility Mode for XP sp1, and still no luck. :

It works on Windows 10 without a problem, I've installed it on my PC as well and it runs like a charm, without XP Compatibility :)

EDIT: I need it for Movie Battles II

Help me  JKHub, you 're my only hope!

Hologram-of-Princess-Leia-007.jpg

MBII can't start cause of the launcher (they need to repair the site and add an update), I've reinstalled it with only JA. Updated it to 1.01 replaced OpenAL32.dll added OpenGL32.dll (won't even start with opengl, I had to delete it), ran it in compatibility mode, as admin bla bla. Everything. No sale...
Double click on jasp.exe, starting... LucasArts, Jedi Academy logo, and it crashes...

Why did you replace OpenAL? With what? You shouldn't replace those files unless you know exactly what they are, and they could be causing problems for you.

So, with a clean install directory (i.e. entirely original files, no mods or replacements) try renaming jamp.exe to quake3.exe, and tell me if that works.

If it does, I have an idea of what the problem is and we can progress.

mrwonko likes this

I'm sure :P But just in case, how can I check?

P. S. I saw the openAL replacing thing in this thread http://jkhub.org/topic/6331-windows-10-and-jedi-academy/

P.P.S. I don't have opengl in the JA directory..

EDIT: I tried deleting the whole directory and replacing it with the contents of the JA directory on my PC (it works there). It didn't work. So, maybe there isn't a problem with the files in the directory.
What else could it be, drivers?

How long does it take before crashing? Is it delayed by a few seconds, or is it instant?

I'm absolutely positive there's a way to capture the console output during launch, but I can't look it up until I get home.

Instant, the console opens the game starts loading and then it crashes after the jedi academy logo

^ Run with +set logfile "1"

How do I do that?