Hello There

Arld

Hi all,

The name's Choombawoomba, but some of the people from FileFront might know me as Graeme, Arld or Mika (IRC). Used to manage a community named JK-RP between from 2009 to 2011 and stopped playing JKA after the release of SW:TOR. Became the PvE officer of a guild on Red Eclipse.

However, now that I've pretty much done all operations and collected everything interesting in SW:TOR, things kind of became boring. So, the thought came up that I go ahead and start another (private) server to role-play on with some of the guild members.

Much has changed since then, I've noticed, so there's quite a lot of catching up to do!

Thanks for having me.

Hi all,

The name's Choombawoomba, but some of the people from FileFront might know me as Graeme, Arld or Mika (IRC). Used to manage a community named JK-RP between from 2009 to 2011 and stopped playing JKA after the release of SW:TOR. Became the PvE officer of a guild on Red Eclipse.

However, now that I've pretty much done all operations and collected everything interesting in SW:TOR, things kind of became boring. So, the thought came up that I go ahead and start another (private) server to role-play on with some of the guild members.

Much has changed since then, I've noticed, so there's quite a lot of catching up to do!

Thanks for having me.

Nice. I have never been in JK-RP but they did and used great mods.

However, I find that this community was a big waste too : a lot of their mods and sources were lost. I am desesperate because we can watch some old video showing good features but we can not find these mods anymore... :

I was the founder and manager of JK-RP, actually. I however decided to close down the community after late 2010 and members migrated elsewhere and started their new JK-RP (the non-www.jk-rp.com domains).

So, I guess I'm partially to be blamed for it. :(

I'm at this moment actually trying to remake a good role-play community with some guild members of SW:TOR. This is pretty much the reason I want that mod running so well. :

I was the founder and manager of JK-RP, actually. I however decided to close down the community after late 2010 and members migrated elsewhere and started their new JK-RP (the non-www.jk-rp.com domains).

So, I guess I'm partially to be blamed for it. :(

I'm at this moment actually trying to remake a good role-play community with some guild members of SW:TOR. This is pretty much the reason I want that mod running so well. :

I am looking for a RP director to help us. However, it's for a french forum. I tried to open an english subforum but nobody came. The RP takes place during the Clone War.