Episode 7 Character Voices

• 2 weeks later...

I am certainly not liking Kylo's voice so far. But honestly it's probably not the wisest to judge a characters voice from a silly action figure that makes sounds. 

I know how you feel. I was expecting more...I dunno, Vader. It's a cold and kinda creepy voice and it's good in its own right, but it isn't what I was hoping it would be.

Everything about Kylo screams "NOT badass". He uses an idiotic lightsaber, wears lame scrubs, has a bad looking mask which can't compare to Vader's/Malgus'/Revan's or even generic SWTOR Sith's... Palpatine's FACE looked better. On top of that he's a Vader wannabe. Why would he have a badass voice?

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

Everything about Kylo screams "NOT badass". He uses an idiotic lightsaber, wears lame scrubs, has a bad looking mask which can't compare to Vader's/Malgus'/Revan's or even generic SWTOR Sith's... Palpatine's FACE looked better. On top of that he's a Vader wannabe. Why would he have a badass voice?

Jacen Solo did that stuff better, and he didn't even TRY to look like Darth Vader when he became Caedus.