Medieval MD3 objects \ map Prefabs

Go to solution Solved by z3filus,

Hello to all, i have to ask a little question: where i can find on the web the more large amount of prefabs or MD3 objects about medieval \ gothic era for using for my mod? (my mod is mainly for personal use.) i really not know how can i recreate a so vaste world as nosgoth all alone, so i am ever searching materials: objects, decorations, building like towers, cathedrals, etc.

thanks for every answer. :)

Hmm i dont know how to find these kind of files but i think the models from Mount and blade have not hight poly and i think someone would take models from it. But this is the only thing  i can  think of to help You  :(

Yes, there is also blendswap, but problem is that many models are High poly. and i need low poly staff. >:< also radiant use simply low poly brush and no one structural or complex, so i cannot use geometry of big complex games. (also, that is not legaly.) i need material, but i not want to stolen nothing. what is Mount? o.o

Yes, there is also blendswap, but problem is that many models are High poly. and i need low poly staff. >:< also radiant use simply low poly brush and no one structural or complex, so i cannot use geometry of big complex games. (also, that is not legaly.) i need material, but i not want to stolen nothing. what is Mount? o.o

This is the game and yeah... The only way would be porting models from this game.

Maybe there are sites with the model packs

And @@Langerd oh, i not knew this. thanks. yes is low poly and ambientation should be fine. zefilus, i know this medieval pack and i am again using it, but thanks ^_^ Okay, i will make search about this game. thanks to you and langerd :)

Skyrim has wonderful model but i prefear not use for legal issue, and also, they are HD models. o.o splitting vertex for avoid the 1000 caps should be a massacre, also i think that maps get a large amount of crashes and "inotwantbuildingthesethings" message error.  XD.

so i will watch for that. thanks. :) i hope to find something...

Langerd likes this