Jedi Academy Official League

RancorSNP

Hi again.

Told you guys for the league advertisement, and that's where I'm going to say more about the league.

First off : I have no idea when will we start! Writing all this systems takes a LONG time, and on top of all that, person who was doing the scripting is out of reach right now.

So what's so "awesome" in this "official" League?

- Better check it yourself, this is pic, which is going to be mapped as site menu :

datapad.gif

Looks cool? At least I think so

There are some explanations :

Credits :

My credits :

There you can check how much credits [or other currency (this are very remote plans) ] you got, send them to other player, or check your last incomes and looses.

(You may earn credits in several ways, none of them requires paying)

Place a bet :

Yeah! There you can place a bet on any upcoming league match, and so win or lose credits, I think every one knows how betting works :)

Very important : Never bet after begging of the match, this will result in loosing money, when it happens to often player will be not allowed to bet.

Exchange Credits :

And there you may turn your site credits into lugormod ones! [or other currency (this are very remote plans)]

Wealthiest Players :

Check 100 most wealthy players, and how much do you need to become #1!

Generic Events :

Newest Event :

Check what happened to your money every four hours, this is a free way to earn credits, or loose some. At the beginning every player have 50% to earn and 50 % lose, so starting may be tough, but later you can...

Own Property :

Paying certain amount of credits you may buy a new property, giving you new events, each of them will have visible percentage rates, so you won't have to worry about wasting your money at wrong planet. Although you alwasy win or loose on standard events, you may get nothing from properites. For example Blenjeel is cheap, but got big chances of getting nothing, or loosing big money (It has one of most profitable events though) , and Bandomeer will give you almost constant but little profit. All depends on your playing style and luck. There is a limit of 15 properties, (you can sell them to admin, we don't know if it will be good idea to allow you to sell them to other players), and every 5th property gives you additional event at the same time. That means if you have 4 properties, you still get one event at a time, but having 15 of them, gives you 4 events with every check!

Propose Event :

That means : you support our community - community supports you, We will give you credits for every event proposition, spamming with stupid / useless or copied events will result in punishment (for example losing credits).

Duels :

Jedi Duels :

This is similar to ESL league, but you fight for money, you challenge someone and place certain amount of credits, if challenge is accepted other person loose same amount of money. Duel winner gets all the money.

Mercenary duels :

Exactly the same, just you choose to fight using weapons (you have to choose which weapon do you want to fight, and enemy chooses his)

Current Leaders :

See top 20 Melee , Saber and Mercenary Duelers (you may challenge them form there)

Achievements :

I guess this part is clear, your single player than multiplayer achievements. You earn credits for every one of them.

How to post achievements will be described on site. And the last one is just a table with top players that made most achievements.

League :

League :

Info about the league and who will fight whom next.

Sign your clan in :

Redirects you to the forum apply topic

Match table :

Whole table with wins, loses , and amount of plaid matches.

Watch archival :

Most of the matches will be live streamed, but you will only get to see the archival ones (with commentary) to prevent lags.

And there is also an empty space, witch will contain our most interesing feature, but I' keeping it a secret for now :)

If you wanna (*and can) help us - We are still looking for coworkers.

z3filus likes this

Nope, its not a mod. Its just a good use of connecting site programming and gaming.

Because its not a mod I don't have to provide servers, but league has its official public server (I posted its ad already) and two 8 slot minor servers for league matches (this will be bought when League is ready for start. Pretty soon - I hope).

Cool screenshot! Is it actually working or just a conceptualization as of right now?

Also, the button on the right says Sing Your Clan In. Is it suppose to say Sign? Hope so because I don't have that great of a voice, I can tell you that right now. :P

A very intriguing idea. If it's not a modification, are you going to have a staff for event moderation for events and "credits"?

z3filus likes this

Some things are working right now, but we still don't have money and duel system, which are very important. Sadly we have to wait for our computer scientist, until he starts his work again, we can't do anything but wait. :(

Like I said I hope we will start soon, If he did't stop we would start at 1 September, so lets say we need 3 weeks after he comes back to start simple version of the league.

And yes, it was supposed to be sign. Nobody noticed this yet ^^.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...