RancorSNP says hello!

Hi!

Because im sure nobody will read this there is a short version : I'm skilled in NPC and sab files. Also in console commands, gonna help this site.

Most of you probably never heard about me, and I am very old Jedi Knight social activist.

I'll better start from the begging there is a lot of boring E-biography , so feel free to skip reading this part :

I started playing JKA in 2004, joined one little clan, and than in 2007 I formed my own formation Saber No Powers (SNP) which grew into the one of biggest and most unknown clan in Poland. In 2009 We got over 40 members, yet only few clan matches (and ever fewer won) the whole thing I was concerned was a good atmosphere and training, lot of players laughed at me, told me that I am playing worse than they do, so how can I teach them? Turned out - like every one else, I have learned every possible technique and even developed few myself, that's what I was teaching and testing, when I told someone every single one of them, I let them fight as they please. Anyways SNP fall in 2010 which I admit was my fault, got lost in clan when I didn't even knew new recruits and ALL work was done by my three councils (Some of new players thought one of them is the leader) and for me it was a bit too much, because I always knew every one, was everyone's friend etc.

This is the part you may start reading

But SNP left one thing, a clan site, which i turned into a community site and now we are turning it into the biggest and most awesome Jedi Academy League! (Way for league advertisement please)

In the meantime I worked for Force Mod III (along with Hirman) , I created download site which allowed me to speak with Several sided Sid and Sith-J-cull once , sadly our download has been taken down along with Megaupload (not enough space to put files on site), I also created few NPC fixes and NPC mods. How come you never seen them? Well I wasn't uploading them at JK3Files. The only thing I posted on JK3Files was this http://jediknight3.f...com/potd/138330 PoTD. I also uloaded some of my NPC experiments on xfire profile , and uloaded MANY tutorials. I made interviews and several more things.

So Hi all, hope that you'll like me, cos I'm going to help this site a LOT, downloads , tutorials , list of all commands , i got it all covered already :)