The path of the Apprentice

Let's say 5 years after ROTJ events

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=d54825b8efd44dea2d4405074625d47e&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=6236&p=104802&md5check=3fa5ca738e6f339962b5df5f94604c35&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,CnGGO2Ubsos'); //]]></script>sbrQhh3.jpg&&0

You and Jeff are the Ace of Aces when it comes to Frankensteining, dude. Don't know if anyone told you that yet, Dark, but if not, there ya go. :D

dark_apprentice likes this

Galen Marek (training gear) from "Force Unleashed". The head is provided thanks to a friend of mine, who put it into JKA and all the credits for Galen's head goes to him!
I am not going to release this model, since I created it for personal use so don't ask me to.

pXOBMSo.jpg

n5SbSK7.jpg

wb1UBqN.jpg

vENujyG.jpg

3s41ef5.jpg

ac4J6oB.jpg

In Game (tested the model before adding the .shader file)

kgKs3vH.jpg

sS6nCMd.jpg

Edited by dark_apprentice

Galen Marek "Starkiller" Outfits (part3):

Training Outfit

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=7c21fbfec6e399c6c11621017d9b8fcb&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=6236&p=104989&md5check=786e90b609e6f98107e314109d50d8d1&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,ABY3tXQD9tI'); //]]></script>cvTNNlG.jpg

Sith Stalker Unmasked (Dark Stalker)

D48hVm3.jpg

Starkiller Clone - Armor

TBBnv9n.jpg

Starkiller Clone - Arena

gYBrZpV.jpg

Starkiller "Jedi Adventure Robes"

53cdkjL.jpg

Sith Assasin

xg0Q8au.jpg

Starkiller - Jedi Master

oCEIyzm.jpg

Starkiller Clone - TIE Flight Suit

M59RAcf.jpg

Dark Apprentice outfit:

gahdIk1.jpg

&&0

Oh my god thats amazing! When are you gonna release these?

@@Jrue I could do that, but there is no good head of Galen Marek from TFU made for JKA till now. If Chalk is gonna release one or someone else can make it from scratch, i can use it for the frankensteins, but i am not able to create one myself. Personally I would like to share it with all of u guys, but first of all I did not port it on my own, cuz i have no skills for this and i use it only for personal usage and second of all as far as I know the rules in JKHUb i can't release it, since it is a port :(

@@Jrue I could do that, but there is no good head of Galen Marek from TFU made for JKA till now. If Chalk is gonna release one or someone else can make it from scratch, i can use it for the frankensteins, but i am not able to create one myself. Personally I would like to share it with all of u guys, but first of all I did not port it on my own, cuz i have no skills for this and i use it only for personal usage and second of all as far as I know the rules in JKHUb i can't release it, since it is a port :(

Could you just give me the file for personal use?

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

Until we are waiting for Movie Battles 2 team to release their Kylo Ren model, I used as they did HS_Dooku and Raven Knight's kitbash to improve a little bit the model

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=8a76bc37d3f69f0146fc6c552a250d71&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=6236&p=105805&md5check=3fa5ca738e6f339962b5df5f94604c35&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,HRIUWtlAJ0Q'); //]]></script>LoZknL5.jpg&&0

Nice. Can he be unmasked or no? Either way, awesome as always. :D

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=5459379f06091346ee0579b43dffca2d&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=6236&p=105814&md5check=3fa5ca738e6f339962b5df5f94604c35&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,ATNZxFghDgI'); //]]></script>NENFZMI.jpg

H5U01v1.jpg

oo0b4dP.jpg&&0

Hope you get the quote here: This is over 9000 in awesome! :D

Until we are waiting for Movie Battles 2 team to release their Kylo Ren model, I used as they did HS_Dooku and Raven Knight's kitbash to improve a little bit the model

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=461bee211187d830c2238ccddd105ddc&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=6236&p=105805&md5check=9d5ad2748547d25a6c407522d452564a&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,ZwpiBHe9DvY'); //]]></script>LoZknL5.jpg&&0

Looks great man  :winkthumb: !

Call me...

Old Master

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=461bee211187d830c2238ccddd105ddc&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=6236&p=106086&md5check=9d5ad2748547d25a6c407522d452564a&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,5rNFR1gZHh0'); //]]></script>tRejO0X.jpg

&&0

Wow looks amazing!The red skin needs to be a lot darker in my opinion

HOLY GOD, THAT KYLO MODEL. GIMME

@@GPChannel

Here he is, as somthing to play with until the Movie Battles 2 team releases their much better version of Kylo. Model does not have sounds because i am too lazy to do it. Single Player + NPC Support included.

Credits added in the .pk3 file

ALL CREDITS GOES TO:

1. HapSlash for HS_Dooku's body, legs, arms

2. Kualan's Kylo Ren helmet

3. RevanKnight for using his Kylo Ren hood, cape and robes

https://mega.nz/#!kptn2ZyL!tCr4gFhHscjwN3Pjv5IJ-afFaUpl2dX5ziU-00QDA9I

GPChannel and MrHeisenberg like this