The path of the Apprentice

The path of the Apprentice, re-textures, frankensteins etc.. during his free time (which is not quite enough) and making sh*t stuff, that a 5 year old kid could do even better. I know that most of the models need new and better textures or updating the models, but i am not capable of doing this for the next few months or so. Some of the models are not released and won't be, while others are waiting permissions to be credited and uploaded here.
I ain't patience learner and sometimes even slow learner, but what must be kept in mind is that i am not willing to improve my skills a lot more, than what you'll see before, and it is because of hard life and too much time-consuming works in reality. So keep it in mind, when you want to judge that I won't make it better at least for now, just don't have the time to improve.

Maulkiller (front+back):

ZlcuKql.jpg

HOvgL4b.jpg

TFU Damaged Vader // Classic Damaged Vader:

05R4C5q.jpg

DFLmOBB.jpg
cJRT1K4.jpg
a39CBJw.jpg

Anakin Skywalker (Jedi Master - 1983 "ROTJ")

JEG1o3y.jpg

zHh8AGT.jpg

Old Luke Skywalker (Jedi Master - based on Force Awakens)

1krBelP.jpg

Ferus Olin

fG8PAVf.jpg

WNXXkhX.jpg

4dVLs4G.jpg

Young Palpatine (Sith Apprentice)

liAIvkg.jpg

mCv68ym.jpg

Sith Stalker (Unmasked)

LIq4srm.jpg

e4dcQro.jpg

Force Awakens TIE Fighter

3OtIucA.jpg

Z-95 (based on Force Awakens /not in the movie!!)

j7WycGv.jpg

X-Wing (Force Awakens)

6GZlrLM.jpg

The other day I was actually thinking to myself that another robotic maul should be made and I check this topic and BAM! A new one and a new one that looks awesome! I'm thinking you should make two versions though, one like the one above and one with extended and broken off horns like in the comic when he fights obi wan.  :)  That maul killer is pretty damn cool too, really loving the work here! Keep it up, this stuff is awesome!  :D

dark_apprentice likes this

The other day I was actually thinking to myself that another robotic maul should be made and I check this topic and BAM! A new one and a new one that looks awesome! I'm thinking you should make two versions though, one like the one above and one with extended and broken off horns like in the comic when he fights obi wan.  :)  That maul killer is pretty damn cool too, really loving the work here! Keep it up, this stuff is awesome!  :D

Perhaps it is possible, but i was inspired from Cybernetic Maul from the SW Clone Wars movies.

Omega likes this

Those gloves need removing.. :P

The red on the head is darker than the red on the body. The contrast/brightness needs altering on that. :D

WOW... I think your monitor need adjustment with the colors, because when i first made the new Cybernetic Maul it had a difference with the colors of the body and the head. Than i made the body darker red and put some more darkness around it. I believe what i see on my monitor, since it is the same that made my diploma work as graphic designer (while i was at high school) and after it was printed all colors were 1:1 as i made them on the PC. Perhaps you could be right i am not much into details with those.

Omega and Daedra like this

WOW... I think your monitor need adjustment with the colors, because when i first made the new Cybernetic Maul it had a difference with the colors of the body and the head. Than i made the body darker red and put some more darkness around it. I believe what i see on my monitor, since it is the same that made my diploma work as graphic designer (while i was at high school) and after it was printed all colors were 1:1 as i made them on the PC. Perhaps you could be right i am not much into details with those.

The head is definitely darker and i'm using a brand new Windows 8 laptop. :P You don't need to adjust the body, just the head texture. :D

dark_apprentice likes this

A rumor or fact, i was interested in this concept of the so called "Force Awakens "Inquisitor" concept". Others may say, that this is just early concert of Kylo Ren. Anyway i have found this amazing artwork below on the second image, and i decided to make JKA character based on him. Not quite the same as i wanted, but it is still a good idea for a halloween costume.

Original:
1q7JtJQ.jpg

FAN-ART:
ULPxKwV.jpg

My Version for JKA:
MYFBNLl.jpg

rMUm7MG.jpg

Delmi, DarthStiv, axanik and 2 others like this

A rumor or fact, i was interested in this concept of the so called "Force Awakens "Inquisitor" concept". Others may say, that this is just early concert of Kylo Ren. Anyway i have found this amazing artwork below on the second image, and i decided to make JKA character based on him. Not quite the same as i wanted, but it is still a good idea for a halloween costume.

Original:

1q7JtJQ.jpg

FAN-ART:

ULPxKwV.jpg

My Version for JKA:

MYFBNLl.jpg

rMUm7MG.jpg

Nice concept! But why the textures quality is low? D: