The path of the Apprentice

Might ask @@The Punisher as he was faster than me and managed to port them :) if he is willing to share them.

I'll just show how amazing they look in the game and modview, as full ports.

Credits: Force Arena team, Facepunch forums, Punisher

NW9nSsB.jpg

zbxAKec.jpg

7k5DTE4.jpg

(The lightsaber does not come with Luke, it's from another place and too high poly for the game).

lcRnCw1.jpg

dUpnpgY.jpg

And some of my variations, based on The Last Jedi hermit robes and battle of Crait Luke, since this one is coded as cinematic in Force Arena (tried to use shorter hair from old version of DT's TFA Luke, but looks very strange).

jNvbGWV.jpg

Zoom in ;)

r5jXwAb.jpg

jC1KWYW.jpg

Kx0SgXH.jpg

FESqq2D.jpg

ivLNYSb.jpg

Edited by dark_apprentice
krkarr, Delmi, PreFXDesigns and 5 others like this
  • 3 weeks later...

I might do so, however my current plans are far way from JKA / JKHub as I am working on some other projects, that actually make my living and currently struggling with a flue. I am still "active" over here, from time to time, as I am keeping an eye on something in particular, that might be in the process and eventually if it gets done maybe, just maybe I might agree to release a good amount.

TheWhitePhoenix likes this
  • 1 month later...

Happy Star Wars day and happy Solo release to all. On those of you who saw it earlier like me here's something small.

As I was quite a long time out of the saga, sorry if I miss somebody on credits just let me know and I'll edit the credits list.

* Force Arena Team

* Punisher

* Scerendo

*  HapSlash

Download link "Solo Pack"

Happy Star Wars day and happy Solo release to all. On those of you who saw it earlier like me here's something small.

As I was quite a long time out of the saga, sorry if I miss somebody on credits just let me know and I'll edit the credits list.

* Force Arena Team

* Punisher

* Scerendo

*  HapSlash

Download link "Solo Pack"

Is that the Force Arena Chewie in there?

dark_apprentice likes this

Do you have a link to their weapons and helmets? (if possible already on prefxdesigns)

I don't. From the model's page::

License: Other players may not share or modify this work without permission from the original author.

As for the weapons, I will need to extract the weapons from my custom weapons pack before I can post them.

Pickles256 likes this
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Your Luke models are the best I've ever seen.

Appreciated. Actually it is a personal collaboration with Punisher and other artist's work, such as hips from DT's version, hands are from Scerendo and arms from Hapslash, Oobah, Jolly. Head is EA Battlefront 2017 and hair Force Arena. Yoda comes from Toshi and backpack is royalty free model.