The path of the Apprentice

Well was stuck on his arm/leg weights and didn't have the alpha channels, but all thanks to @@The Punisher that could be

an update of the base Chewie model. Credits to the artists at Force Arena.

h5ClDOo.jpg

Masterpiece  :) . That´s what I like about ports, especially from Force Arena. They really fit to JKA also with their design and it gives us option on base model from year 2003. I´m pretty shocked nobody has tried to do new Chewbacca before this. 

General Howard and Omega like this

Well was stuck on his arm/leg weights and didn't have the alpha channels, but all thanks to @@The Punisher that could be

h5ClDOo.jpg

Hey that's awesome! Great work and of course also to Punisher.

That actually looks like a perfect model for the SOLO movie. He just needs a different belt on him. But still, this goes perfect with your Falcon releases! :winkthumb:

I had chat with Caelum and after changing on JKHUB´s new version/engine there could be subsection with ported content in the future :). Files won´t be physically uploaded on the site but there could be description with pictures and external link to it.

So essentially, there will be a ported section with advertisement to a mega/mediafire file link? That doesn't sound so bad, cause if there are pictures also showing what the mod is, that could be a plus as well. :D

I thought the Force Arena Chewbacca just looked dead on awesome, not many Star Wars games have nailed an awesome Wookie look. The only other Star Wars game I can think of is KOTOR, I thought Zaalbar looked awesome too. I think we would all love to have a ported Zaalbar for JKA which I'm surprised we don't since there are many ported KOTOR characters available for JKA.

GustavoPredador likes this

Don´t get me wrong I´m big fan of his work. His models are really quality and bodies are spot on but heads/faces are somehow off. I´m pretty sure BF face is more accurate (not sure about Force Arena one). 

If it's any consolation, I am working on yet another new head model  for her, intended for a Last Jedi update for Movie Battles II.

h5ClDOo.jpg

Also that's probably one of the few Chewie models, I've seen that is actually better than the base JKA one.

If it's any consolation, I am working on yet another new head model  for her, intended for a Last Jedi update for Movie Battles II.

Great! I´m glad to hear that. I hope you haven´t understanded that as I am not fan of your work. I am satisfied what you are doing for this slowly dying community  :winkthumb: . I have just pointed that face doesn´t look much as Daisy Ridley. She has specific face. 

Scerendo likes this

So here is my second favorite thing from The Last Jedi. I am releasing it as a version 1.0 bear in mind, that it's not perfect one, it have some clippings on the robes, other parts may not be polished or fitted well with others, but over all you get the idea. You would also need the correct weapon for that.

Since today is my birthday and I'm getting older this is from me to all of the fans. 

Very special thanks and credits to @@The Punisher for the contribution on this model, providing the other half of what was missing and his work as well.
Also not to forget that we couldn't have this one without the amazing work from authors like @@DT85 HapSlash @@Seven and if I forget someone it's not on purpose.

his left hand won't be very appropriate with the weights, as it's not finished, but it would still work.

0GikzV8.jpg|

XIhsage.jpg

eXzikdf.jpg

IymmExI.jpg

P.S. Lightsaber from the belt is not included it's all thanks to the Punisher and EA Battlefront 2015

To use: Npc spawn dap_LukeCrait // Playermodel dap_LukeCrait

Download > TLJ Luke "Battle of Crait" 

Wasa, General Howard, Omega and 7 others like this
  • 2 weeks later...

Tease up for Solo, as still have delayed trailer/teaser, but thanks to LEGO I got inspired so I've made myself a Solo pack.
Credits: The Punisher, Penekowski, Lt.Claim, HapSlash, DT85, Force Arena, LucasArts/JKA, Free Radical Battlefront 3 (canceled game),

Range Trooper:

6JhScDG.jpg

Mimban Trooper:

46L1LgY.jpg

Lando:

e0PS3NP.jpg

Imperial Han Solo:

0OQhScF.jpg

Wez8a4h.jpg

Landspeeder Han Solo:

nIZ70Xs.jpg

PJE6Cjk.jpg

Solo:

6IgPuQg.jpg

So there was some update going on, now thanks to the amazing artists at Force Arena team and of course a good friend @@The Punisher I decided to show this Exile Kenobi V2.
Credits:

Head/Textures asset: Force Arena & Punisher
Backpack: Force Arena & Punisher (Dengar model)
Body: HapSlash and EA's re-textured version.
Cape: Boba Fett vanilla JKA
Hood: Free Radical Battlefront 3 [canceled game]
Hilts: Star Wars pack & Khaliban [OT sabers]
TFU - CW General Kenobi armor pad: Punisher
Tusken Rifle: thing944
Tusken Gaffi: unknown artist
Shoulder pad: unknown artist
Goggles: unknown / internet source
Vaporator: vanilla JKA Tatooine map assets, Punisher

oKTMSmW.jpg

wUsnGHj.jpg

bKEymv2.jpg

de3tOtM.jpg

NiVeNUD.jpg

Daniel, Omega, Delmi and 5 others like this
  • 2 weeks later...

And a bit aged version during the exile, now having his robe

Interesting approach, was that both Free Radical Battlefront 3 Old Ben Kenobi head texture was perfectly fitting with the one from
Force Arena Prequel Kenobi, so i mixed both together and colored his hair/beard in brown-ish/ginger-ish. Robes from FR Battlefront Kenobi

qjGNXKS.jpg

w7USWXO.jpg

B7c9o7p.jpg