The path of the Apprentice

Here is my small gift as some of you have wished for quite a long time now. X-Mas (2017) small pack. Please bear in mind to read the credits&permissions file, before you proceed to extract or use the models inside. 
Also, don't forget those models are as they were released over the time in here on screenshots, as I didn't managed to complete/finish/fix some of their tweaks/bugs or even add additional custom sounds to others.

Happy Holidays to all and happy Yule!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/q6a6a9l7n1ohzva/_Dark_Apprentice.zip

Here is my small gift as some of you have wished for quite a long time now. X-Mas (2017) small pack. Please bear in mind to read the credits&permissions file, before you proceed to extract or use the models inside. 

Also, don't forget those models are as they were released over the time in here on screenshots, as I didn't managed to complete/finish/fix some of their tweaks/bugs or even add additional custom sounds to others.

Nice gift mate! :) 

Thank you very much, Dark Apprentice. Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Hanukkah or whatever you celebrate. ^_^

ZanderNao likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

@@DARTH LORD VADER that model is of Kylo Ren from The Last Jedi.

@@Basil Bonehead Most of them require to have OpenJK installed on your JKA game, because they are not for the base vanilla game. It should run smooth with OpenJK. Also I might be able to return and fix some of them during my winter break from work, but I can't promise at the moment as I am going on vacation and not sure if I'll take my laptop.

@ The TFA Kylo Ren is from SW Pinball TFA game, mine that is based on TLJ uses (for the helmet version): Lervish/Plasma body and textures, cape and helmet from EA Battlefront 2017 Kylo Ren. The unmasked version is combination of SW Pinball (arms/hands, boots), EA BF 2017 cape, torso/hips/belt/head from Force Arena (mobile)

@@Basil Bonehead Most of them require to have OpenJK installed on your JKA game, because they are not for the base vanilla game. It should run smooth with OpenJK. Also I might be able to return and fix some of them during my winter break from work, but I can't promise at the moment as I am going on vacation and not sure if I'll take my laptop.

@ The TFA Kylo Ren is from SW Pinball TFA game, mine that is based on TLJ uses (for the helmet version): Lervish/Plasma body and textures, cape and helmet from EA Battlefront 2017 Kylo Ren. The unmasked version is combination of SW Pinball (arms/hands, boots), EA BF 2017 cape, torso/hips/belt/head from Force Arena (mobile)

Ahh I see... Is there any way that I can get my hands on the TFA Kylo Ren character model from the SW Pinball TFA game? Would anyone be able to send me the file? I would appreciate it so much!  :D  :D

*edit* 

I'll just message The Punisher since he is the one who ported it  :)

Ahh I see... Is there any way that I can get my hands on the TFA Kylo Ren character model from the SW Pinball TFA game? Would anyone be able to send me the file? I would appreciate it so much!  :D  :D

*edit* 

I'll just message The Punisher since he is the one who ported it  :)

I would suggest you, to wait if Psyk0 decide to complete his own Kylo Ren model (made from scratch) as I find it way better even at the way he left it unfinished. Also words spoken some time ago about certain people and those who are around me, are not that easily forgettable they don't just disappear in the air, nor does my memories.

I was talking about your perfect model of vader and the battlefront?ujuYlta.jpg

krkarr likes this

I would suggest you, to wait if Psyk0 decide to complete his own Kylo Ren model (made from scratch) as I find it way better even at the way he left it unfinished. Also words spoken some time ago about certain people and those who are around me, are not that easily forgettable they don't just disappear in the air, nor does my memories.

Well alright, it does however in my opinion seem a waste to spend all the time to port a fantastic Kylo Ren character model and then not release it for download because another player-created Kylo model may or may not be completed sometime in the future... In my opinion the port of an accurate, professionally modeled Kylo Ren is the highest quality character model that has been made available in Jedi Academy to date, not saying Plasma's isn't amazing being completely made out of enjoyment and love for the craft, with no pay. But if you do believe that Psyk0 will hop back on the horse and blow us all away (SW Pinball character modelers included), then I will do as you say and wait. I have seen Psyk0's Kylo, and he is an extremely talented artist!! But I do also think there was a reason he never completed his Kylo model.    (ex: It would be a ton of work finishing a whole new character model, etc...)

General Howard likes this

could anyone put this vader to Jedi Academy?
I have two models
vader_vader_by_gustavopredador-dbxg6uy.p
Darth Vader Battlefront                                                                                                  Darth Vader Revenge of The Sith PS2 Model Remake

Can you move that request to the model request page? I am not taking requests since a long time, but thanks for the suggestions. EA Battlefront 2015 Vader was ported by BackFlip on his wip page and it's not that great in JKA, that's why I personally preferred Force Arena version for some of the parts.

I should have mentioned i used openjk LOL. even with openjk, i still get an error. and yeah, hopefully over time because we're all busy with winter break, just work on it when you get back, don't stress yourself out on vacation =P

General Howard likes this