The path of the Apprentice

I have decided to release a version 1 "BETA" of Ahsoka from Rebels as she is from Galaxy of Heroes. At this moment she is having few very small issues left, such as her shoes disappear in the ground when walking/running. Her arms (near the shoulders) are not perfectly weighted as well as the knees, but overall she's there. The model is all thanks to the assets of the mobile game "Galaxy of Heroes" provided on Facepunch forums, hands are thanks to Cerez and her amazing CW Ahsoka. And mostly thanks to a good friend over here for his patience to learn me how to weight meshes a bit proper than before. Model have SP and NPC support, no sounds or shader files added. 
For playermodel "playermodel Ahsoka_GOH" to spawn "npc spawn Ahsoka_GOH"

That model is fantastic, great work on your part :) It's great to finally see her in JA, been wanting her ever since she returned in Rebels.

PSA: Anyone downloading the Ahsoka, the file names are flipped, you need to rename "players" to "models" and "models" to "players". The sounds and saber files aren't there either, but its easy to sort it out with the NPC tool.

Very nice! good job @@dark_apprentice , I love it!

I have decided to release a version 1 "BETA" of Ahsoka from Rebels as she is from Galaxy of Heroes. At this moment she is having few very small issues left, such as her shoes disappear in the ground when walking/running. Her arms (near the shoulders) are not perfectly weighted as well as the knees, but overall she's there. The model is all thanks to the assets of the mobile game "Galaxy of Heroes" provided on Facepunch forums, hands are thanks to Cerez and her amazing CW Ahsoka. And mostly thanks to a good friend over here for his patience to learn me how to weight meshes a bit proper than before. Model have SP and NPC support, no sounds or shader files added. 
For playermodel "playermodel Ahsoka_GOH" to spawn "npc spawn Ahsoka_GOH"

Those aren't white. They're blue.. And the other one that The Punisher posted are different shades of green, to match her Clone Wars era sabers.

Is not blue either, Is an emulation of white using a purple and a green blade (same as the lime green using a green and a yellow blade together).

This is looking fantastic! Any chance you could take the lightsabers off her belt? It looks odd seeing Ahsoka essentially carrying four lightsabers around

That's easy, just open the "model_default.skin" file search for "saber1" and "saber2" lines and delete the path that shows the game what textures to use, it must look like:

saber1,models/players/Ahsoka_GOH/swd_ahsoka_adult_tex.tga (same for "saber2")  and after that you must save it as below and it should hide them in game:

saber1,*off

saber2,*off

Encritary and General Howard like this

That's easy, just open the "model_default.skin" file search for "saber1" and "saber2" lines and delete the path that shows the game what textures to use, it must look like:

saber1,models/players/Ahsoka_GOH/swd_ahsoka_adult_tex.tga (same for "saber2")  and after that you must save it as below and it should hide them in game:

saber1,*off

saber2,*off

Hey! Can you port model of Shoretrooper from GoH pls? Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/5tlm7ziz7xur75x/ShoreTrooper_GoH.rar