The path of the Apprentice

Don't really think that's possible in base JKA, only in mods like MB2 and such

Hmm... This doesnt work with the _humanoid right?? What would happend if we would make new _humanoid_robo for example with the sounds in the animevents?

Hmm... This doesnt work with the _humanoid right?? What would happend if we would make new _humanoid_robo for example with the sounds in the animevents?

Making a _humanoid for a specific playermodel, then giving anim sounds in the animevents file might work, but will most likely not work in MP

Making a _humanoid for a specific playermodel, then giving anim sounds in the animevents file might work, but will most likely not work in MP

I always thought that modding for MP is so limited... to change anything is like 100% code work, with models there are a lot of problems , animations are stiff and very low fps in my opinion and most important... scripts... most of them dont work... at all.

J19 likes this

Strange, I've always thought the walking sounds of a character in JKA (both SP/MP) is just a regular audio file. If so, than I could drop some metallic/robotic sounds in whatever format the game uses them.

It is, but if changed all footsteps in MP will be metallic.

dark_apprentice likes this

It is, but if changed all footsteps in MP will be metallic.

with default _humanoid i think... when i was making WALL-E the sound of the tracks was in the animevent i believe. It is because all player models skins are using - _humanoid. If change that in the glm - If You will make _humanoid_robo with its own animevents - it should work ... buuuuuuuut low chances that it will work in MP .... eeehhhh

with default _humanoid i think... when i was making WALL-E the sound of the tracks was in the animevent i believe. It is because all player models skins are using - _humanoid. If change that in the glm - If You will make _humanoid_robo with its own animevents - it should work ... buuuuuuuut low chances that it will work in MP .... eeehhhh

Yeah your correct, I should have made it clear about default humanoid, but if you make new sounds for humanoid_robot you won't hear them in MP, not without a code mod.

Yeah your correct, I should have made it clear about default humanoid, but if you make new sounds for humanoid_robot you won't hear them in MP, not without a code mod.

I will try today with one of my models. In the SP but still.

Jeff likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

Sound pack will be updated here shortly, because this week I am busy having few important business trips to make from work.
On the other hand here's a small update I managed to do thanks to some friendly tips from a good friend, because I was revisiting the Rebels. Still needs couple more weights&tags to fix on the arms, but it's getting there.

Ahsoka "Galaxy of Heroes"

3IbIyg3.jpg

Hey dark_aprentice! wich tool did you use to extract the model? I Used Ninja Ripper and Noesis, but i couldn't find the model of Ahsoka, but I already finded the hilt models w/o it's textures.   <_< 
If you allow me, i could help you with this Ahsoka model with sounds or other things.

Sound pack will be updated here shortly, because this week I am busy having few important business trips to make from work.
On the other hand here's a small update I managed to do thanks to some friendly tips from a good friend, because I was revisiting the Rebels. Still needs couple more weights&tags to fix on the arms, but it's getting there.

3IbIyg3.jpg

3IbIyg3.jpg

Ahsoka is mai waifu, so that's great. But you could try to re-do the textures so they are of a higher quality. 

The model comes from Facepunch forums, I did not extracted it on my own, just ported it after I tried to learn a bit more on weights. There is also Rebels Ahsoka model from the canceled Rebels game, but personally I this one from GOH much more screen accurate. I need to fix her shoulders, arms and maybe use different hands, since those are just in a fist and hands are not that easy to weight. Not sure if the re-texture will make her look a bit higher quality, but I will try my best. It seems, that GOH mobile characters are lower quality than those from Force Arena, but few are looking better than most of the GOH models.

MATTJORDANFRANCO likes this

Yeah sorry, I forgot to put the credits, sorry. 
Credits to: 

- Lt. Claim: Ezra's Model

- Rooxon:  Ezra's Lightsaber

I modified the pk3 file to make Ezra an NPC and support, and I added voice. He acts like if he was Jaden Korr.

npc spawn ezra_b

saber ezra2

I want to improve the model and add his blaster to his right leg, I'm working on that. I do not think using his model, the best would be to extract the model of the game Star Wars Force Arena and make improvements. Since as you know (if you already tested the pk3 file) to dismember the model, the cut textures do not appear, they are transparent, and I want to add those textures. The other issue is that I do not know if any members of JKhub are already working on this Ezra.

I want to improve the model and add his blaster to his right leg, I'm working on that. I do not think using your model, the best would be to extract the model of the game Star Wars Force Arena and make improvements. Since as you know (if you already tested the pk3 file) to dismember the model, the cut textures do not appear, they are transparent, and I want to add those textures. The other issue is that I do not know if any members of JKhub are already working on this Ezra.