The path of the Apprentice

I don't judge anyone and don't aim to provoke. My point of view was stated above very clearly those who can understand it good, those who cannot understand also good.
He made his state, I made my own that's all. I am providing what I am capable of for this game and other fans. Will aim for the future if I continue to spend time over new designs/characters to provide as much as possible credits, to all of the other members involved, if not – it would not be released, however only showed as a reference image/screen shot, to others if they get inspired to re-create it or even made better versions on their own.

Evulant and Kuhe like this

Is there a way to go back in time before AngelModder came back?

We must ask Superman somehow or get the dagger of time xd

Really? Some one tries to protect his work and that's how you treat them? And to do that you would have to go back to Dark Forces one.Theirs not many of us old school mappers around any more. Starting to wonder why I even stay...

Really? Some one tries to protect his work and that's how you treat them? And to do that you would have to go back to Dark Forces one.Theirs not many of us old school mappers around any more. Starting to wonder why I even stay...

I get why your protecting your work. But hey just send the people who used it a pm and not just go all over the site crying like a wimp. 

That's Newtonian physics in its purest:

"To every action there is always opposed an equal reaction."

Even with all the good will in the world you realistically can't expect a polite reaction when your first action was "You are hereby ordered to stop using my work IMMEDIATELY!", with a metaphorical lightsaber blade pointed at Dark Apprentice's throat. It's not a matter of life and death, dude.

It was a long time I wanted to do this for some personal fun. My favorite character, Twinsen (realistic version) from Little Big Adventure 2 (LBA2) i also enjoy LBA1 but prefer LBA2.
Respective credits for all parts used are as follow: DT85 for his Maul model ; Lord of Hate for his Marka Ragnos model ; Spanki for his sith customization pack. Most of all a huge thanks for the permission provided by @@JoF_Vayne to use the ponytail hair part of his personal character. There are some small adjustments that need to be fixed on the robes and the medallion.

[screenshot]

DsUpjrd.jpg

fHVfVFY.jpg

HgPJflK.jpg

uBCtB4R.jpg

vl4P6Vm.jpg

[/screenshot]

That Rogue one Vader is really good but I really don´t like moving of cape. Look at this screenshot it happens when Vader is moving/standing in battle stance. Is it possible to fix it?

unknown.png

It would be possible to fix it by weighting the lower parts of the cape to the lower bones (torso and legs).

• 3 weeks later...

Not yet finished.

Kylo Ren TLJ - credits for the model to Plasma and Lervish, new textures created by me. Cape from ForceArena team from Darth Vader model.

85bF7ov.jpg

Clone Wars General Kenobi "RC Version" - credits for the main body of the Clone trooper to Ashura, HapSlash for PT Jedi robes and his Kenobi head. RavenKnight for using his CW Anakin armor pad. And I apologies, that I can't remember the authors of Kenobi ROTS lightsaber hilt and the cape but credits to whoever they are.
RC version is not for release until I manage to get some time to fix his armor pad and torso robe.

SJR4SSL.jpg

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I do not claim any ownership on the models, that I create as kitbashes, frankensteins, ports. I create them for fun.

• 2 weeks later...