The path of the Apprentice

A small attempt to recreate Ruxith's version of Deadpool. However the model have issues with the swords on his back and the sword pack, I tried to weight them, but perhaps I didn't do it the right way.

3ZPkZOC.jpg

adYth7S.jpg

N6T4UXo.jpg

QaOeIwd.jpg

Still impressive. :)

[deadpoo]

Kinda wish sometimes I didn't get bored of the game; I guess after 8ish years I had to take a proper break eventually lol. I didn't like how his arms looked with the ported head model, ingame it made him look very skinny because he had a larger head (when proportional to the jedi_hm heads for eyes/mouth).

dark_apprentice likes this

I tested deadpool out this morning and I must say that it is awesome and I'm glad this finally happened! :) The only thing I noticed was that there seems to be a gap between the neck and the body when he looks up or down? Nothing major, just thought I would point that out if you didn't know. Anyway thank you for this Deadpool! This is awesome, keep up the awesome work! :) Seeing the release of this Deadpool this morning made my day!

Smoo and dark_apprentice like this

I tested deadpool out this morning and I must say that it is awesome and I'm glad this finally happened! :) The only thing I noticed was that there seems to be a gap between the neck and the body when he looks up or down? Nothing major, just thought I would point that out if you didn't know. Anyway thank you for this Deadpool! This is awesome, keep up the awesome work! :) Seeing the release of this Deadpool this morning made my day!

Thanks i didn't noticed that. 

@ so i tried to fix this but seems that i couldn't, however i managed to fix another problem with his pistol's weights on the left leg.

Edited by dark_apprentice
Smoo likes this