The path of the Apprentice

So after @@Seven was so kind to at least try making a better frankenstein version of the 1983 original jedi version of Anakin as performed by actor Sebastian Shaw, we decided to start a small collab on it. So this is what i came up with using his facial texture and improved a little bit the nose and the mouth. Model i have used is my old (yet again) frankensteined version of Anakin 1983 that i released some time ago, but with the new head texture. Hair is still not fixed, but i was wondering what you people could say about this look of him? I know we might need a new head, maybe a bit "fat"-er than what it is at the moment, and Seven even suggested using DT's Luke Episode 7 head, but I will let him take this part and see if it turns good.

sVS47SU.jpg

elMwzw5.jpg

tYkHuLZ.jpg

So after @@Seven was so kind to at least try making a better frankenstein version of the 1983 original jedi version of Anakin as performed by actor Sebastian Shaw, we decided to start a small collab on it. So this is what i came up with using his facial texture and improved a little bit the nose and the mouth. Model i have used is my old (yet again) frankensteined version of Anakin 1983 that i released some time ago, but with the new head texture. Hair is still not fixed, but i was wondering what you people could say about this look of him? I know we might need a new head, maybe a bit "fat"-er than what it is at the moment, and Seven even suggested using DT's Luke Episode 7 head, but I will let him take this part and see if it turns good.

sVS47SU.jpg

elMwzw5.jpg

tYkHuLZ.jpg

Pretty good. He kinda looks like an aged Anakin (Hayden Christensen).

Here's my suggestion: Make a skin pack with this version and the previous one, as both of them are great takes on old Anakin.

And if you make a new version that resembles Sebastian Shaw, you can put it in as well.

dark_apprentice likes this

No, i just put the hood that was made and used by RevanKnight's early atempt of Kylo Ren because i like it much more than the original one used in the original version of MB2 Lervish/Plasma model. Also i have edited the helmet a little bit on the back side to look more like the movie verion since it was a little bit shorter.

• 2 weeks later...

The ROTS Kenobi on the OT robes and having some ideas for more things on him. But first things first.

Dude, how about adding an old Ben's head as well, so it can represent both canonic appearances of this awesome character?

Anyway, that's done well!-

we need more robes than mere Hapslash Anakin's body reskins.

Oh, one more thing!- are you planning hooded & unrobed skins?

• 2 weeks later...