The path of the Apprentice

So, I finally managed to get permissions for my frankensteined version of Rey, based on her FAN Concept artwork as a Dark Side of the Force user. Permission from both authors is granted!

I noticed i cannot upload it into JKHub at the moment, so i am releasing the model right here, read me file is included.

DownLoad Link: DARK SIDE *FAN CONCEPT* REY

MY0Anzg.jpg

Description:

This is Rey, the new lead character from Star Wars Episode 7 "The Force Awakens", Since there was a request of her as a Dark Side of the Force *FAN CONCEPT* model, I have decided to take a try and see what I can come up with this frankensteined model. She is by default with the "single_1" lightsaber from base JKA red blade. 

Credits for the parts i have used go as follow:

* @@RevanKnight - for his Rey model's head and hair

* @@Lizfizz - for using Ariel Female Mandalorian's torso.

* @Chairwalker - for using the arms of Mandy a female mandalorian, with big shiny...shoulderpads

* @@Kualan - for using the scarf of his Kylo Ren model.

Single Player & NPC Supports: YES

Sounds: NO

Team Colors: NO

Shaders: NO

How to use the model in game:

01. Select a New Game and choose as your main character from the character's menu Rey_Dark

02. NPC SPAWN REY_DARK

03. PLAYERMODEL REY_DARK (changes your playermodel to Dark Side Rey)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LICENSE: Other player may NOT modify and share this model, without the permission from the original authors (Lizfizz) ; (Chairwalker). After all this model is brought by the combination of their two mandalorian models.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THIS FILE OR THIS LEVEL IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY LUCASARTS, A DIVISION OF LUCASFILM ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LTD. ELEMENTS ™ & (©) LUCASARTS, A DIVISION OF LUCASFILM ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LTD.

THE AUTHOR OF THIS FILE TAKES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ITS CONTENTS AND ANY FILES THAT ARE DISPUTED WITH SUPPORTING EVIDENCE MAY BE TAKEN DOWN BY THE JKHUB STAFF. IF YOU ARE THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR OF THIS FILE OR HAVE CONTENT THAT BELONGS TO YOU INSIDE THIS FILE YOU MAY CONTACT US TO HAVE IT REMOVED. 

Vader looks cool man.

Hey wouldnt it be nice if someone animated Vaders fighting style? Like... not young Anakin but awkward Vader with his robotic movements and everything like the Original Trilogy?? Lmao we needs this.

He still needs to have those robes over his torso a bit longer, to look more accurate to ANH's design. I personally find some of the Vader animations from the game "The Force Unleashed" very good. Example - his walking, running and lightsaber moves. Also the way he puts his both hands around the belt like in the movie when the saber is off.

He still needs to have those robes over his torso a bit longer, to look more accurate to ANH's design. I personally find some of the Vader animations from the game "The Force Unleashed" very good. Example - his walking, running and lightsaber moves. Also the way he puts his both hands around the belt like in the movie when the saber is off.

It is also kind of ridiculous in game when he does huge flips in the air, rolls, or runs. He should have a feeling to him as though he were being weighed down.

It is also kind of ridiculous in game when he does huge flips in the air, rolls, or runs. He should have a feeling to him as though he were being weighed down.

You could just restrict his NPC file to Jump Level 1 so it'll look like he can't jump that high unless he concentrates.