The path of the Apprentice

Update on Hoth Leia

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://jkhub.org/index.php?s=12a6cc9011c626301b9d0252bfe40105&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=6236&p=99462&md5check=fd2eb572a9c2e34b6bd4ac92cb9f56a1&isRte=1,WBVWiKOfFl,true,false,Vpv-43BWwKk'); //]]></script>JXia8dW.jpg&&0

Nice work! P.S. Let's keep that project we're working on a Secret until release, going to be a fun release for sure. :winkthumb:

dark_apprentice likes this
  • 4 weeks later...

Star Wars REBELS - Season 2 modified TIE Fighter (used in Episode 14) it looks more like a taxi-desing to me, but whatever. @@Forceboat

3fGL12c.jpg

Star Wars REBELS: REBELS TIE FIGHTER (by Sabine and some little more drawings on it from me).
Please keep in mind, that the basic JKA model of the TIE Fighter has a strange body texture, that is not on different parts, but all in one. So that have caused some not-wanted doubles on the body textures, as well as making the SW Rebels Logo look so dumb.

xuRd6OY.jpg

dJtWboQ.jpg

zE9uLr7.jpg

VHu4Hyo.jpg

rDPhsTF.jpg

dwIWJC4.jpg

RF52PxT.jpg

5Vm7TvS.jpg

VrKFQSg.jpg

General Howard likes this

I'm not a fan of Rebels, but I think the characters are well designed. They look more realistic.

Neither was I, but since the last few nights, watching all episodes of Season 2 until the last one came on 10-th this month, I think it's not that bad. The models are mainly from Jeff's kitbashes, while I made only Ezra last night and the 2 modified TIE Fighters :3

Neither was I, but since the last few nights, watching all episodes of Season 2 until the last one came on 10-th this month, I think it's not that bad. The models are mainly from Jeff's kitbashes, while I made only Ezra last night and the 2 modified TIE Fighters :3

Personally, I'll take your Ezra over the show's anyday. Yours looks like a person and not a doll.

And thanks to @@Jeff a small outfit pack from today.

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=20fd48be69f5d30adb3d11af215b6310&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=6236&p=102976&md5check=3fa5ca738e6f339962b5df5f94604c35&isRte=1,6QF_3AoSfD,true,false,GiMEwjSULcg'); //]]></script>z8JfKqf.jpg

2mt7Rx0.jpg

UaKxL6u.jpg

b6TFqjX.jpg&&0

O_O So-MUCH-WANT!

dark_apprentice likes this