Music Thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-3BbFxtryQ

Been listening to a lot of Megadeth lately.

Whats your favorite album ? For me, It's still Rust in Peace. I saw them in 2004 and 2005 (on the first Giagntour) and both lineups were pretty good but the newer material just falls kinda falls flat compared to legacy stuff. Still, their albums now are better than what Metallica puts out, but, I wish Dave would stop trying emulate Metallica and just be a heavy metal band again. 

It seems totally incredible to me now that everyone spent that evening as though it were just like any other. From the railway station came the sound of shunting trains, ringing and rumbling, softened almost into melody by the distance. It all seemed so safe and tranquil.

Try NOT to Google that !! B)

Signature.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

what the FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

This was a pretty good posting there, Spior. I'm not much a fan of Death Metal past 1995 because the vocal style changed and this band is no exception to that. I think the only word I understood was perception.. lol...  However, musically, this song is pretty good! 

This was a pretty good posting there, Spior. I'm not much a fan of Death Metal past 1995 because the vocal style changed and this band is no exception to that. I think the only word I understood was perception.. lol...  However, musically, this song is pretty good! 

Oh I listen to way worse stuff than that, vocally speaking, but yes this song/band caught my eye because I'm pretty sure they are doing more tapping than picking :D

Why 1995 though? Don't you like Death's last two albums?

Oh I listen to way worse stuff than that, vocally speaking, but yes this song/band caught my eye because I'm pretty sure they are doing more tapping than picking :D

Why 1995 though? Don't you like Death's last two albums?

I never listened to either of those two, actually.  Its not EVERY band or album I can't stand, but, it just seems much of the stuff I heard from the mid 90's onward really didn't catch my ear as the stuff from the late 80's or early 90's did. 

This is still my all time favorite death metal album, and, probably one of the best albums I ever bought. This album cover is also something I always wanted to make in Radiant, too.

http://youtu.be/fNAygChlA7Y

spior likes this

I never listened to either of those two, actually.  Its not EVERY band or album I can't stand, but, it just seems much of the stuff I heard from the mid 90's onward really didn't catch my ear as the stuff from the late 80's or early 90's did. 

This is still my all time favorite death metal album, and, probably one of the best albums I ever bought. This album cover is also something I always wanted to make in Radiant, too.

http://youtu.be/fNAygChlA7Y

I can definitely hear some Spiritual Healing in this :P Not bad.

• 4 weeks later...