Terminator

Someone should make the T-800, T-600, and damaged Arnold Terminator. Maybe change their animations so they can hold guns one handed. Maybe some more damaged terminators like Cameron. I wish I could make them but I have no idea how to make models for this game. Im also not very good at models anyways. I'm better with textures.

SharkTea, Omega and Langerd like this

Someone should make the T-800, T-600, and damaged Arnold Terminator. Maybe change their animations so they can hold guns one handed. Maybe some more damaged terminators like Cameron. I wish I could make them but I have no idea how to make models for this game. Im also not very good at models anyways. I'm better with textures.

I remember seeing somewhere an Arnold Schwarzenegger model but he was not "damaged". Considering how intricate the model of an endoskeleton would actually be it may be wise to just dump that idea and go for the regular models but edit the texture so they become "damaged".

Personally I would love to see the original T-1000 Robert Patrick in JKA. Just for fun. :P

Edit: Right there.

http://www.jkhub.org/topic/3920-terminator-apocalypse/

@@DT85 abandoned the project. However @@GPChannel looks like he has some sort of Arnold model.. I may be wrong however. :P