Greetings From -[KoTp]-

Ankh

Hey there! Ankh, 2nd Head Council of -[KoTp]- here! I'm happy to be here on jkhub! Soon hopefully -[KoTp]- will be revived! We've submitted our info here, so I figured I would fufill my second role as an Ambassador of our clan and introduce myself and work the social media side of things! Nice to meet you all, hope to see some of you in game, and hopefully as near future recruits to the clanless.

Greetings all, -[KoTp]-IronSkull86|HC| here, (1st Head council of KoTp) I am glad to see JKhub up and running! Something Ankh forgot to mention is that we do not have our own server just yet but are getting one on September 1st. In the meantime we can generally be found on the JAWA server if you are up for gaming with us, which i hope you are :) Although we have been a JK clan for 7 years now, we are only a small clan at the moment. Hopefully that will change once we get our new server up and running. I look forward to meeting the people on JKhub and hope to game with you all at some point.

Sincerely

-[KoTp]-IronSkull86|HC|

Greetings all, -[KoTp]-IronSkull86|HC| here, (1st Head council of KoTp) I am glad to see JKhub up and running! Something Ankh forgot to mention is that we do not have our own server just yet but are getting one on September 1st. In the meantime we can generally be found on the JAWA server if you are up for gaming with us, which i hope you are :) Although we have been a JK clan for 7 years now, we are only a small clan at the moment. Hopefully that will change once we get our new server up and running. I look forward to meeting the people on JKhub and hope to game with you all at some point.

Sincerely

-[KoTp]-IronSkull86|HC|

Yes, I did forget to mention that. My mistake. Anyway, it's good to meet y'all.

• 7 months later...

I'm sorry to revive an old thread... but I wanted to let everyone know that Ironskull and I have shut down -[KoTp]- without starting a new thread.. so I necro posted. XD Sorry for any inconviencience.

• 3 weeks later...