Staff Changes and Now Hiring!

eezstreet

To piggy-back off of my above post, JKHub is meant to be more than a forum, and should be treated as such. The web hosting feature we had was nice, but I don't think it was really a necessity for the JKA community. We need to be thinking of new ideas and reviving old ones. Now is a good time, what with "JKHub 2.0" around the corner. The JKA community is full of brilliant people. If you people can make all those mods and OpenJK and all that, imagine what JKHub could be. I'm just sorry I couldn't contribute.

eezstreet, therfiles, Daedra and 1 other like this

To piggy-back off of my above post, JKHub is meant to be more than a forum, and should be treated as such. The web hosting feature we had was nice, but I don't think it was really a necessity for the JKA community. We need to be thinking of new ideas and reviving old ones. Now is a good time, what with "JKHub 2.0" around the corner. The JKA community is full of brilliant people. If you people can make all those mods and OpenJK and all that, imagine what JKHub could be. I'm just sorry I couldn't contribute.

You contributed more than you could imagine and it is sad to see you quit. However I do agree that the site needs to be taken to new heights but keeping the functionality of the old JKHub.

Smoo likes this
  • 5 weeks later...

I am reading just now. i am very sad about this. i know JKHUB only by two years, but i never found a community so special and useful about JKA modding and gaming, and about star wars saga. Peoples are very kind here. :) 

Thanks Circa and SiLink for all your work. i hope you get every kind of beauty things by your futures. And sorry for my bad english :\

I also hope this community can continue to live again for more, more , more time. if JKHUB will close, or fail, sure will be a shock, also for me :\ You are big, guys! keep it up! :)

Link and therfiles like this