-[Keepers Of The Peace]-

Ankh

Greetings and Salutations!

I am Ankh, 2nd Head Council and Ambassador of -[KoTp]-!

We are currently reviving our clan and we want you to be our next recruit!

-[KoTp]- in a Nutshell

- Good Clan/Community who are williing to help each other where needed.

- Good structure with ranks and academy!

- We welcome all! We're all about equal opportunity.

- Good simple Website, well managed Forums!

- Fun and Clean games!

So what are you waiting for?!

Head over to www.kotphq.org now!

Greetings to all, I am IronSkull86 the 1st Head Council member of -[KoTp]-, As Ankh stated, we are indeed currently reviving our clan, in fact, we are getting a server on JKA in 2 days. At the moment you can find us playing on the JAWA server as SiLink and the JAWA council have graciously given us permission to recruit on their server until we get our own.

A little more info about us Keepers of The peace:

We were founded back in 2005 on Jedi Knight 2 by Goober and Obese who are both now retired from the JK games.

We currently have 10 members.

-[KoTp]- is a family friendly clan which means we do not allow swearing or any explicit content on either our servers or forums. We realize that many young kids play JK2 and JKA and we feel we have a responsibility to set a good example for them.

We try to instill in our members a code of honor and respect that we hope carries over to our members real lives.

We have 7 different ranks in -[KoTp]-, Initiate, Padawan, Jedi, Jedi Knight, Jedi Master, Senior Council and Head Council. There are only ever 2 Head Council members and they are the clan leaders. The Senior Council consists of 5 members.

We give both basic Forum and Server admin to members who reach the Jedi Knight rank. Jedi Masters get Advanced Forum and Server admin, and Senior and Head Council members have Full admin access on both Forums and Server as well.

All members of Jedi Master rank and higher are allowed to take on an initiate to be their Padawan.

Any other Information you may want to know should be on our main website,

I hope you come check us out, :D

Sincerely,

-[KoTp]-IronSkull86|HC|

Salutations!

-[KoTp]-Ankh{HC} here and I've come with great news!

WE NOW HAVE A SERVER!

So if you wanna come hang with us and hopefully some of you are interested in joining one of the oldest clans around, feel free to drop in!

We'll see you around!

• 2 weeks later...