[WIP] Raven's Claw 1st Person Cockpit...

keep in mind that the ravensclaw md3 has to be scaled to fit kyles ingame size, which would be 0.64 x 950= 608 (Max Units)

Yeah, I see your point... 950÷0.64= 1,484.375. And...

(1,484.375÷101)*1.8 = 26.45m

So the in-game scale should have been correct (if they scaled at 64%).

So it needs scaling up to fit Kyle in 3dsMax. Of course on export then it will be reduced to 64% ( just like the player model is). :winkthumb:

but.... why does the correct size of the ship matter, if this thread is about first person viewed Ravenclaw ??

Because you can look back over your shoulder out the cockpit side windows and see the engine nacelles-- so it has to be the correct scale. Plus I will also release a correctly scaled exterior 3D model... perhaps interactable with some parts: ladders, doors, cargo area, etc.

@@eezstreet... yep it's too narrow-- so I will need to widen the fuselage a minor amount.

baseScaleRef3_front_zpsilqllun0.png

...and that is scrunching them close together than I would like... I would prefer they not be sitting that close-- as it leaves to narrow a space for a center console to run between them.  Although I could alleviate the man-spreading a bit and bring the knees in a bit closer... for a new cockpit sitting position.

@@eezstreet... yep it's too narrow-- so I will need to widen the fuselage a minor amount.

baseScaleRef3_front_zpsilqllun0.png

...and that is scrunching them close together than I would like... I would prefer they not be sitting that close-- as it leaves to narrow a space for a center console to run between them. Although I could alleviate the man-spreading a bit and bring the knees in a bit closer... for a new cockpit sitting position.

You used the swoop rider animation here anyway so...