EPVII Luke Skywalker

Just to clarify - Luke's robotic hand is because Vader cut it off at the end of ESB. He wore a glove over it in ROTJ because of tech limitations at the time. It's an important plot point at the end of ROTJ because Luke in turn chops off Vader's hand and looks at his robo hand, realizing that he's following in the footsteps of his father by doing this.

/aside

Darth Sion likes this

He wore a glove over it after the skin was damaged in RotJ. But it looks to be the same hand & partial forearm due to the metal looking a bit weathered. I sure hope there's at least 1 more decent photo out there of it, or i'll have to put on my Terminator nerd hat and fill in the blanks in what we can see.

All that's changed from the updated base mesh is the beard:

2dt3ibq.jpg

I forgot how hard this was to get a good likeness.

Looks good. Yeah it's hard to get a good likeness, I think Archangel used reference pics to model over the images to make Jan Ors head for the best result. But that's his method. I know you never disappoint when it comes to models. :P

i guess the beard would be one of the hardest parts to model over the face

Because on this model beard is the texture

453083219.jpg

Hmm maybe making the model part that is a little off from the face with the beard texture would give better effect . I know that Witcher 3 is new graphics but i dont think that this beard is the revolution in the moddeling.

Still awesome head model... Older Luke was a jedi that i always wanted to see :3