my favorite characters and my least favorite characters

Today I talk about my favorite characters from my favorite movies and shows so ill talk about them and I also talk about characters I hate ok let's get started my favorites bob from reboot he is the best reboot character and I like how he defends mainframe he also has a glitch form in seasons 3 and 4 but I like the original bob better ok my next favorite character is vinny griffin from family guy he kinda looks better then brian (my option) even though he appeared 3 times it's unknown if he can return and now my last favorite lloyd and zane they are the ninjas from ninja zane is the white ninja and lloyd is the green ninja and zane looked cool in his titanium form ok now ill show the characters I hate first off its dora from dora the explorer her show sucks cause she talks about Spanish and it's childish ok now my last hated character is Peter griffin he is all ways the dumb character (in my option) he allways annoying some of his family members anyway that's all I'm going to talk about and I forgot to mention about my favorite star wars character who is han solo and he's really a good shooter ;)