Imperial Architecture Study

You are the one that was making the maps for Jedi Outcast aren't You ? ;) Good Stuff nice work!

About models.. hmm I think they should be misc_model_static (You placed misc_models right? )

I just figured I'd clear this up: No, this is for Jedi Academy. :)

I wanted to make this map look kind of like Kejim Post from Jedi Outcast. Sorry for being confusing! :D

Langerd likes this

I just figured I'd clear this up: No, this is for Jedi Academy. :)

I wanted to make this map look kind of like Kejim Post from Jedi Outcast. Sorry for being confusing! :D

I meant that Your maps looks very Jk2 like ^^ Like You are a offical mapper or something .

Great to hear that it is for JKA :3

• 2 months later...

I've had some time to work on this map recently, and I estimate it's 75% done. 

It's grown a couple of new rooms, and is now fully enclosed!

The floor in the big open room needs to be cut up a bit still, but that is the only major change I foresee now.

I've started lighting it, and adding models and details. It's going to be a small-to-medium size map. No more talking; let's see some pictures!

This is more or less how it's going to be lit in here.

shot0048_zpspzvolpo8.jpg

One of the new rooms; it's a maintenance area of sorts, rougher and dirtier looking than the main areas. It's still very much unlit, but it gives you a chance to see some of the details in here.

shot0045_zpswhku9r4o.jpg

Again, this room is missing most of its lighting, and gravely needs to be filled in with Interesting Stuff.

shot0046_zpsqkixxb3w.jpg

So there you go.

It's coming along, probably set to be finished in another 3 mos. or so.

If anyone wants an early development copy to play around with / playtest, PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Oh, here's the floor plan.
Capture3_zpsukmgg6nv.jpg

• 11 months later...