My OC character in the game - Morin

Well i draw him once and still this is one of my favourite drawing and chaacter that i made.

Morin.jpg

So i thought.. maybe i will put all my skills and time for make him in the game. He will be my model and my top used model.
4 days of hard work.. i know it is not very good model and i know that it is not Star Wars character but i wanted to make something .. mine.
I dont know if You will like it or not but here he is : Morin

Morin2.jpg
Morin3.jpg
Morin4.jpg
shot0075.jpg
shot0077.jpg
shot0078.jpg

This version looks diffrent than the one on the drawing. But well this is his normal outfit (not a battle version) And ofcourse his Sword (i changed it a little in the mode)
Maybe i will add some _spec textures today .

Well i draw him once and still this is one of my favourite drawing and chaacter that i made.

Morin.jpg

So i thought.. maybe i will put all my skills and time for make him in the game. He will be my model and my top used model.

4 days of hard work.. i know it is not very good model and i know that it is not Star Wars character but i wanted to make something .. mine.

I dont know if You will like it or not but here he is : Morin

Morin2.jpg

Morin3.jpg

Morin4.jpg

shot0075.jpg

shot0077.jpg

shot0078.jpg

This version looks diffrent than the one on the drawing. But well this is his normal outfit (not a battle version) And ofcourse his Sword (i changed it a little in the mode)

Maybe i will add some _spec textures today .

You have done a very nice job here in bringing your character to JKA. To me it looks like something out of Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor.. and that's a good thing because I love that game.

This character is very unique and looks very menacing! It would be a very fine addition to JKA. 

Looking forward to more updates soon. :P

Langerd likes this

I like the drawing, reminds me a lot of the dark wraith armor from Dark Souls

The model rendition is not too close to the drawing, maybe you'll consider adding his battle outfit aswell ;)

Keep it up ! Allways nice to see new people pick up modeling for JKA

Langerd likes this

I like the drawing, reminds me a lot of the dark wraith armor from Dark Souls

The model rendition is not too close to the drawing, maybe you'll consider adding his battle outfit aswell ;)

Keep it up ! Allways nice to see new people pick up modeling for JKA

Thanks! :) Yeah i will make the second version but in my home (more time and better mood to do that).

Dark Souls has a lot of amazing stuff. But I try to mix many things to create something :P My story (where Morin is not the main character He is important though) has many ... f@$ed up things - gas masks monsters ancient warriors in the armors angels demons inhuman powers and soul stuff... I have a long story (on my drawings and in my brains :P) and making anything makes me rly happy ^^ (My nick is also an character that is second mian character in my ,,franchaise" XD )

I am thinking about 3 model versions:

-This one,normal outfit

-Battle armor (the one on the drawing

-and version that is battle damaged (his arm will be cut off but -"in my story".. ekhm- he used his special race blood and his power to make a cool strong arm

New screens! I made _spec texture and little changes to the sword (Little)

shot1518.jpg
shot1513.jpg
shot1515.jpg
shot1516.jpg
shot1517.jpg

I think the glowing is too strong in some places and the eyes are glowing too much so i will change that. Now i will think making the version of the drawing :)

Daedra likes this

New screens! I made _spec texture and little changes to the sword (Little)

shot1518.jpg

shot1513.jpg

shot1515.jpg

shot1516.jpg

shot1517.jpg

I think the glowing is too strong in some places and the eyes are glowing too much so i will change that. Now i will think making the version of the drawing :)

Actually it is only the eyes that need fixing, everything else looks perfect for lighting.

Wow, adjust the face model a bit and you totally have a sexy looking Kaleesh :o

This is not star wars cannon character but yeah :P Inspiration for eyes and mask was defenietly this guy ^^

grievous_original_display.jpg

The concept of this character is very cool!! :)

Jolly likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

Well ... after a big break i come back with new stuff and screens :3 (I am playing Witcher 3 with My borther ... This game is EPIC!!!)

So i made the Drawning version :P... I cant believe that the armor on the knees looks quite nice..
I also made the staff version of the sword. Offical He use the one handed sword but i thought that two models would be nice :)

Still some things need to be changed.

shot1555.jpg
shot1557.jpg
shot1563.jpg
shot1564.jpg
shot1565.jpg
shot1567.jpg

Kualan and DarthStiv like this