Windows 10

Dude, that's from like XP and XP is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo obsolete.

I don't think I could take anyone who uses XP seriously these days ESPECIALLY when the OS is so severely limited in terms of hardware and RAM.

c35.gif

In my experience, any issues with Windows software not running on newer releases of Windows generally has to do with either of two things:

1. Windows Update fucked it up (changed libraries, stability fixes and patches, etc.) -- usually to do with quite older software.

2. The proper drivers for your hardware have not yet been developed for the new, crappy version of Windows as, quite frankly, other companies don't care about the new release so much about as you do.

Did I mention I hate Windows? And Mac? (And certain versions of Linux...)

53169604.jpg

Flynn likes this

In my experience, any issues with Windows software not running on newer releases of Windows generally has to do with either of two things:1. Windows Update fucked it up (changed libraries, stability fixes and patches, etc.) -- usually to do with quite older software.2. The proper drivers for your hardware have not yet been developed for the new, crappy version of Windows as, quite frankly, other companies don't care about the new release so much about as you do.Did I mention I hate Windows? And Mac? (And certain versions of Linux...)53169604.jpg

Yeah, Amiga is the best !

Cerez likes this