Clone Wars Anakin

I've been working on a update for my Anakin, and I wanted to get some input on some stuff. First off, which one should be the default outfit, the blue one? (below)l1Yk9iD.jpg                           

Or the black one? (below)

9pHfv6F.jpg

I personally like the black one, but the blue is more accurate. Tell me you think! Here are some other pics.

qYy9GW2.jpgThe cold weather gear from the episode Trespass...

8GOlqco.jpg The space helmet from Cargo of Doom...

UeGlWd8.jpgAnd the Clone Trooper backpack from the Clone Wars movie.

TPoXQGy.jpg

I don't know if I'm going to include this last one, it's from Downfall of the Droids, it's a frankstein from Toshi's Luke and it has a lot of clipping issues. Tell me what you think!

:NOTE: I'm not going for a realistic look I'm going for a "Clone Wars" look.

yeyo JK likes this

Even if you're not going for a realistic look, I'd recommend usiing HS's Anakin head regardless. Keep the hair though, it looks good. 

If you want, PM me the modde and I can fix the poncho..

The blue one is better.

I would recommend frankensteining over a pauldron and a belt from Toshi's Vader and any of Salvoo's robed models and slapping those on the model instead of using textured ones. But on the whole, good start!

Even if you're not going for a realistic look, I'd recommend usiing HS's Anakin head regardless. Keep the hair though, it looks good. 

If you want, PM me the modde and I can fix the poncho..

The blue one is better.

I would recommend frankensteining over a pauldron from Toshi's Vader and slapping that on the model instead of using a textured one. But on the whole, good start!

I have tried using HS's head before, to me the facial structure doesn't look right for the animated one.

knFtwAL.jpg    

Maybe it's just the textures giving me that impression. Maybe if I make the eyes bigger and mess with the head, nose, and mouth size it could work.

Yeah for sure. 

Also, you want me to frankenstein a quick belt and a pauldron on? I'd even be willing to edit your skin file.

Sure! I was going to make the belt packs for it, I've just been stumped on which ones to use. Just P.M. me your email and I'll send it your way. 

Is this model your work alone? If it is so, I wouldn't butcher it with HapSlash's Anakin's head. Yes, his model is great, but so many models abuse it that it's actually nice to see your rendition of it. At least it's coherent with the rest of the body and it looks like TCW Anakin. 

Also, blue colored suit looks great, Prequel Star Wars is a colorful place, and it the model fits that aesthethic. 

This is just my opinion, of course, I expect not to offend anybody here. 

Cerez likes this

Might want to work on that doom helmet some more, doesn't look air tight and a bit sharp for something spherical and made of glass.

I'm guessing this is what it should look like...

The-Clone-Wars-Anakin-Skywalker-With-Hel

Ya, the helmet is a major workinprogress.

I like that HS Anakin version a lot more. A TCW model will always look out of place in JKA unless you replace all models to look like that art style.

Most of the models in JKJA look very animated anyway, but I see your point.

Is this model your work alone? If it is so, I wouldn't butcher it with HapSlash's Anakin's head. Yes, his model is great, but so many models abuse it that it's actually nice to see your rendition of it. At least it's coherent with the rest of the body and it looks like TCW Anakin. 

Also, blue colored suit looks great, Prequel Star Wars is a colorful place, and it the model fits that aesthethic. 

This is just my opinion, of course, I expect not to offend anybody here. 

Most of the model is made up of edited frankesteins of Jaden (head and body), Hirman's Ventress (cape) and HS's Anakin (hoods and hair).

Here's a update with the pauldron that JAWSFreelao put on it! The belt and pack are from Quinlan Vos.

GbxjqrK.jpg

GPChannel likes this
  • 4 weeks later...

Not much of a update but here is what I have done in the past month.

zitTt3N.jpgI added arm pads and changed some of the textures.

And I have been working on a cloaked version. Which one do you all think is better? 

This one?uZdJXHz.jpg or this one?YQ6Bz0m.jpg

The first one has a lot of clipping issues, it's from Toshi's Luke. The second one is Hirman's Ventress's cape.

I also have made a few color variations. I made the white armor from the Wii Lightsaber game, and a Sith version.

FHV9ew5.jpg v0yvdG0.jpg

Tell me what you guys think!

GPChannel likes this
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay guys, I'm planning on releasing it tomorrow (October 3), it will be the 7th year anniversary of The Clone Wars. I changed my mind about adding the extra texture and the poncho, they were taking to much time, and weren't turning out will. I think I might add them later on in a update or something. I'll try to post here with some pics before tomorrow so you all can see what's changed.

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice! As I said in my review I love it man so cool. But yea the face needs to be more similar to Anakin from clone wars, like this as dark apprentice showed the picture. Not sure if it is possible with JKA to be made like this. But if you'll continue on making it, man I'd love it! I'd a lot appreciate that. But yea other part is like real good only the face needs a bit more work but it is already good as well.

4enkuYb.jpg

Yea but also please try to make his face like on the picture I showed you. I think everything else is cool on it, not that the face isn't, just needs more work on it/polishing on it to be more like the animated one like the picture. Btw you should not forget, please try to make taunts to it. like the ahsoka skin has.

Yea but also please try to make his face like on the picture I showed you. I think everything else is cool on it, not that the face isn't, just needs more work on it/polishing on it to be more like the animated one like the picture. Btw you should not forget, please try to make taunts to it. like the ahsoka skin has.

Unfortunately, that is easier said then done. I spent a long time on the face just as it is, and I don't think I can get it much better with the head that I'm using. The main problem is that the mesh that I'm using has very few verticals on the jaw and nose, meaning that it won't appear smooth, really no matter what I do (unless I completely redo the face, which I have no plan on doing). As for the taunts, he has taunts it's just that he doesn't say them unless you are his enemy.     

Unfortunately, that is easier said then done. I spent a long time on the face just as it is, and I don't think I can get it much better with the head that I'm using. The main problem is that the mesh that I'm using has very few verticals on the jaw and nose, meaning that it won't appear smooth, really no matter what I do (unless I completely redo the face, which I have no plan on doing). As for the taunts, he has taunts it's just that he doesn't say them unless you are his enemy.     

I see. Well like i said it is already pretty cool, indeed if we could only make it better, like the face more similar i really wish, but I mean it is alright, I really appreciate all those works you given into this improving from previous version, it is very good, I hope it will make it into mb2 one day :D