JAWS Skins & Ish

So not exactly a frankensteining related thing, but I have some things you guys may want to see that will be released as soon as I figure out the shader thing.

Those look really nice! Hope you can share the solution to the shader thing when you discover it - I'm sitting on some clone skins I want to release once we have that sorted.

HOLY SHIET ! This is sith stalker without all armor parts right?

Yes, this is the cybernetic reconstruction of Sith Stalker. As i personally see it for a frankenstein idea it could be made by using this models:

* head from Malak (i know there is one model with 1/2 of the mouth)

* sith stalker body

* some parts from a droid or general grievous for the cylinders with the heart and whatever is inside them

Yes, this is the cybernetic reconstruction of Sith Stalker. As i personally see it for a frankenstein idea it could be made by using this models:

* head from Malak (i know there is one model with 1/2 of the mouth)

* sith stalker body

* some parts from a droid or general grievous for the cylinders with the heart and whatever is inside them

This model seems to be sort of simetrical (torso part) Maybe some one will add these pipes and make whole torso as the new model.

http://www.knights-reborn.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=10419 Follow this tutorial and You can make completely new element to the model (To be honest thanks to this tutorial i found out how to make the whole model ;) )

Jeff likes this

Yah it dead for me to unfortunately, but i have another request instead of the deamon knight head maybe put the skeletor head on the odin and maybe (if your interested) making the hood a little whiter/gray to fit the odin armour  

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe I'm hoeing it up here, but I'd suggest y'all take a look over at my tutorial on icon/artistic preview creation. :)http://jkhub.org/tutorials/article/202-icon-preview-creation/

Also, some early screens of my next project. Obviously someone will have to change the helmet to match his helmet's unique shape, but I figured I could at least get the body done so that way it'd somewhat motivate someone to make the side of the helmet.

BRQYzjr.png