JAWS Skins & Ish

I'm curious: which model did you use for the mandalorian super commandos? Did you add the horns yourself?

Yeah horns were myself. The chest armor, boots, and jetpack came from Jeff 's Pre Vizsla and the cloth torso + hips came from the Jango Fett model by neomarz. The helmets have been found across the internet
Alvar007 likes this

Big credits to AshuraDX and Kualan- Ashura for the clone models, Kualan for Master Plo. All I did was put Ashura's gauntlets onto Kualan's plo. Would anyone like a release?

In addition to that, here's a little update on the BX Commando droid.

EDIT: I managed to finishing actually modeling the droid last night. I'm going to upload updated screens in a few.

wfsvSER.png

gXbYhXv.pngCGR7cE0.png

Tompa9, Dark_Reaper, Kualan and 2 others like this

Big credits to AshuraDX and Kualan- Ashura for the clone models, Kualan for Master Plo. All I did was put Ashura's gauntlets onto Kualan's plo. Would anyone like a release?

In addition to that, here's a little update on the BX Commando droid.

EDIT: I managed to finishing actually modeling the droid last night. I'm going to upload updated screens in a few.

wfsvSER.png

gXbYhXv.pngCGR7cE0.png

Yes release it Jaws. I have planned to add that to Plo also same way I´ve done that with Saesee, Eeth Koth and Fisto but I don´t have time now :)

Yes release it Jaws. I have planned to add that to Plo also same way I´ve done that with Saesee, Eeth Koth and Fisto but I don´t have time now :)

;) Might do a couple more models in this style before I release then. I've already updated Windu and Fisto as well. I think the only few left to do is Adi Gallia, Obi Wan.
  • 2 weeks later...

Updated preview.

rJnTYth.png

Hey, JAWS.. How did you get the saber glow to be that good? I mean what are the number values in the console? This what we're aiming to achieve in MD2R. Also, on another related topic, how did you manage to get rid of the ball shaped/oval glow around the emitter at the top of the hilt?

• 2 weeks later...

AHEM

so I'm going to derail my own thread for a moment.

I just want to say, thank you to all of the modelers and porters in our community. While I do agree in some cases porting is harmful, there is no need to detract from each other's work. Do I think modeling requires more skill? Of course. I don't think anybody's really disputing that. But I also feel like Porter's are simply bringing more content into the game. Content that some people simply don't wish to make, and therefore you're being saved time. I also feel that our community is becoming too poo poo, and that if we want to have a peaceful community like we had even just a couple months ago that we need to stop pooping on each other. Porter's, do your thing. While I do think eventually progressing into modeling would be a cool step, I understand having a job and not having the time to do that kind of shit. Everybody has a life. It's all good. Modelers, do your thing. Those who are few and far in-between feel free to do your thing. You guys are damn good at it, and it's noted and appreciated whenever you do release something. I just wanted to say that everybody in this community needs to start supporting each other, and while I do agree that eventually learning new skills is important, why don't we all just enjoy the game? That's what this shit is all about. And I'm tired of seeing everybody shit on each other all the time on this damn site.

Edit: y'all need to quit with the holier than thou attitude, damn

Are there any weapon models or characters that you guys would like to see in JKA?

I obviously have a list of to dos as well but I'm just kind of curious as to what you guys want.

To Do

- Finish up the CW Jedi project. I think that I have all the jedi who wore those gauntlets made.

- Death Watch minipacks need to be ready for release.

- Continue to finish up the TCW style clones (that's just kind of ongoing, honestly.)

General Howard likes this

Are there any weapon models or characters that you guys would like to see in JKA?

I'd like to see more beasts models. The mine monster from base JO and the howler from JA are nice concepts that show how the game can be populated by native fauna. I'd love to see animals like the Kowakian Monkey Lizard, Fathiers, Gundarks and others. 

On a more humanoid level, I'd love to see a Tognath since they're like Kel'dors but cooler.

OCD2 likes this

I think I'll slowly start working on this over the next few weeks.

The head (obviously) is gonna be Cerez' Ahsoka. The rest I will start working on.

Alright.. Sounds like a plan. I know there's a few others around the forum who're wanting/requesting her, too.. So, should also be good for public feedback.

Good luck!