JAWS Skins & Ish

Jedi Hunter Aurra Sing?

The-Saga-Collection-Aurra-Sing_Big_2.jpg

The-Saga-Collection-Aurra-Sing_Big_4.jpg

Consider it done. My hair job was crap so I said fuck that, but it's pending approval as well as one of my older files that I was gonna make sounds for but I'm like meh V2 will have em unless someone wants to make a sound pack.

DTIII likes this

Where does this outfit come from? I like it.

Star Wars: The Bounty Hunters - Aurra Sing

tscAurracomic.jpg

Consider it done. My hair job was crap so I said fuck that, but it's pending approval as well as one of my older files that I was gonna make sounds for but I'm like meh V2 will have em unless someone wants to make a sound pack.

Dope man! Looking forward to it!

JAWSFreelao likes this
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

If you wanted to modify the body armor to resemble the Phase I clones more closely, you could just shorten the vertex that pushes out the breastplate a little bit, and then move vertexes so that where in between the belt and the lower torso armor, the indent is a little higher up. Those are the major differences between p1 and p2, with the main others being the shoulders and the straps for the torso armor.

Reference pictures: 

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/mec/images/9/9c/0000000000.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120401033106

and

http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa411/threeAradio/Clonearmor_negwt_zpse62ac2e1.jpg

But the helmet itself looks great. Maybe a few touchups here and there, but looks good.

that helmet texture needs a lot of work.

ZYxhxuE.png
Did you copy and paste that part on from a TCW screengrab?

Try to actually paint the texture and shade the helmet properly.

You could get Xnormal and bake a bent normal map from the helmetmesh.

Just export the helemt on it'S own as a .obj or .fbx and load that into xnormal for the high and lowpoly mesh.
Then under baking options just uncheck all maps except the Bent normal map and let it bake.

This will give you a rough base for your shading, the green channel from that bent normal map is essentially a top light, the blue channel a front light and the red channel a light from the right side

Just put the green channel on overlay and the blue channel on multiply and tweak the opacity values.

Since you're not baking from a proper highpoly mesh, these will be very basic and lack detail but they should be enough to get you a solid base for your own, painted shading.

Kualan and JAWSFreelao like this

that helmet texture needs a lot of work.

ZYxhxuE.png

Did you copy and paste that part on from a TCW screengrab?

Try to actually paint the texture and shade the helmet properly.

You could get Xnormal and bake a bent normal map from the helmetmesh.

Just export the helemt on it'S own as a .obj or .fbx and load that into xnormal for the high and lowpoly mesh.

Then under baking options just uncheck all maps except the Bent normal map and let it bake.

Since you're not baking from a proper highpoly mesh, these will be very basic and lack detail but they should be enough to get you a solid base for your own, painted shading.

Yeah, might give that a shot. For me it was more of a proof of concept thing. Yeah the sides need some TLC