JAWS Skins & Ish

I'm not sure. I skinned for battlefront a VERY long time ago but I can't play BF2 anymore. My op system supports it but it takes forever to load. So maybe when I'm done with my other NBA 2K14 project amd the rest of the skins I wanna do for JK. Maybe then.

More new ones.

TZ8t3Nr.jpg

I don't wanna spoil this but someone once suggested when I did all clones that I compile them into one huge clonepack. So while I'm working on it right now.. It's happening. There's a few skins I still need to do, but I'm approximately two weeks away- because of Vade Parvis' ATDP delay in addition to needing to redo a few skins and make a few.

Kualan likes this
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Would agree that the red on Neyo's battalion could do with darkening up a little, after rewatching their brief scenes in the TV show earlier today. Also, would you consider including a 'clean' version alongside the battleworn ones?

Here's my little update to Jeff's General Kenobi.

Not sure if it's worth a release or not. I alpha'd the pauldron so that's why the screenies look funkay.

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://jkhub.org/index.php?s=2a2352a8bc58a3515299e654b5bb7b5c&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=6061&p=101436&md5check=ecba2a4d3033837a868480b442547b35&isRte=1,WBVWiKOfFl,true,false,jqHN-oIj4OI'); //]]></script>e55S7zb.jpg&&0

The armor parts look awesome but the cloth needs a little work i think ;) Good job!