Damaged Vader (re-skin/re-create?) *Need Help*

As i have already mentioned in previews thread, where i had the skin file problems, I am working on re-textured version of the Damaged Vader from TFU game, because i don't find the existing once here to be close to what it is in the TFU game. At the moment the model looks pretty much like this and this is how the model looks like during game play. That's pretty much what I could done so far with the model.

Model is from Toshi's Anakin/Vader model.

Original Face texture is from AngelModder
New/Edited face texture by me

Here is a Photoshop idea of what I would like to see, but even after few Blender tries i could not bring to reality.
for this frankenstein photoshoped image I used just as an example the leg from C3PO and Savage's robotic arm.
Originally in TFU the left arm is with Vader's glove on the palm, but it could be just a full robotic arm (as the one from Savage, that i used as example).

I would really appreciate any help from the masters of Blender. 

DarthStiv likes this
  • 3 weeks later...

:shrug:

Too bad. Is it a problem if i add credits in the read me file for this model to whoever created the HK_41/HK_50 and Wardroid models without their names since we don't know them. I couldn't find them in the original files as read me, and also I couldn't find those models in here. But they are the perfect for a cybernetic parts of Vader

Too bad. Is it a problem if i add credits in the read me file for this model to whoever created the HK_41/HK_50 and Wardroid models without their names since we don't know them. I couldn't find them in the original files as read me, and also I couldn't find those models in here. But they are the perfect for a cybernetic parts of Vader

There's a better robotic arm here:

http://jkhub.org/files/file/2127-savage-opress-robotic-arm-hoods/

Try it out then compare them both to see which is better. At least that way there is an author to give credit to. :P

There's a better robotic arm here:

http://jkhub.org/files/file/2127-savage-opress-robotic-arm-hoods/

Try it out then compare them both to see which is better. At least that way there is an author to give credit to. :P

Originally I started with this arm, but it turns out, that in game there are parts of the arm that are missing. In the .skin file everything was ok, also in ModView the arm was there, but in game both SP/MP it had parts missing or other parts that were overtextured with the wrong images, dunno how that happened, when in the .skin file it was all ok. So i wanted to try and search for another arm and I found the one from Wardroid, so i used it instead of Savage's arm.

Daedra likes this