JK3Files Shuts Down

Circa

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly don't care about the size.

Then this statement was a tad false then, no? :P but yeah, it's a lot. I don't blame you. I'm more worried about downloading it than the space. My ISP is gonna ram down my door wondering what I'm doing. :D

mrwonko and Merek like this
  • 2 weeks later...

Then this statement was a tad false then, no? :P but yeah, it's a lot. I don't blame you. I'm more worried about downloading it than the space. My ISP is gonna ram down my door wondering what I'm doing. :D

LOL ! :lol:  Just 60 GB is nothing ! Is still available this torrent? I Want 'em All ! He can be 2 TB... no problemo ! Where is the link ?! :D

Maybe, the same for me.

I had in time an old map called "Zag VasParty Map", it was fantastic, like a city with sewers etc... But I never found it again... :(

@@RJA I think I have that map somewhere, If you'd like I can send it to you once I locate it.

Edit: I think I found it, Is the one you're looking for called *VaS* Party Map by zag? There doesn't appear to be a levelshot though which I find very annoying.

I've uploaded it to my Google Drive, so feel free to pm me if you still want it.

@@RJA I think I have that map somewhere, If you'd like I can send it to you once I locate it.

Edit: I think I found it, Is the one you're looking for called *VaS* Party Map by zag? There doesn't appear to be a levelshot though which I find very annoying.

I've uploaded it to my Google Drive, so feel free to pm me if you still want it.

Ask to JKHUB staff  if it possible to put it on JKHUB.

They try to contact the author, and if there is no response after 1 month, they release it.

Ask to JKHUB staff  if it possible to put it on JKHUB.

They try to contact the author, and if there is no response after 1 month, they release it.

I don't think I can as there is no email to contact the author with, I'll try to locate one from his other PCGameMod releases via the Internet Wayback Machine but as it stands there isn't a way to contact the author (that I know of).

The readme wasn't even included with the .pk3 I found, I had to create one based on information from the PCGameMods release page via the wonderful Internet Wayback Machine.