English

(Friends of jkhub) I need your help for a project. I'm looking for a group of modders who can convert models jka.

I turned to .md3 models but their textures can someone please make them work textures for models not working.

Ukrainian

(Друзі jkhub) Мені потрібна ваша допомога для проекту. Я шукаю для групи моддеров, які можна перетворити моделі JKA.

Я повернувся до .md3 моделі, але їх текстури може хтось будь ласка, змусити їх працювати текстури для моделі не працює.

Spanish

(Amigos de jkhub) necesito su ayuda para un proyecto. Estoy buscando a un grupo de modders que sepa convertir modelos para jka.

yo convertí los modelos a .md3 pero no funcionan sus texturas por favor alguien puede hacer que funcionen las texturas para los modelos.

link of the models: http://www.mediafire.com/download/642gc2o0xxfahs7/pack_car01.pk3

MD3View_2015-03-29_17-13-07-84out.jpgMD3View_2015-03-29_17-14-12-64out.jpg

thanks.

please help

@Szico VII

please help

I do not modeling in blender but thanks

@mrwonko

@AshuraDX

@Śăļvõö

@Barricade24

please help

English

(Friends of jkhub) I need your help for a project. I'm looking for a group of modders who can convert models jka.

I turned to .md3 models but their textures can someone please make them work textures for models not working.

Ukrainian

(Друзі jkhub) Мені потрібна ваша допомога для проекту. Я шукаю для групи моддеров, які можна перетворити моделі JKA.

Я повернувся до .md3 моделі, але їх текстури може хтось будь ласка, змусити їх працювати текстури для моделі не працює.

Spanish

(Amigos de jkhub) necesito su ayuda para un proyecto. Estoy buscando a un grupo de modders que sepa convertir modelos para jka.

yo convertí los modelos a .md3 pero no funcionan sus texturas por favor alguien puede hacer que funcionen las texturas para los modelos.

link of the models: http://www.mediafire.../pack_car01.pk3

MD3View_2015-03-29_17-13-07-84out.jpgMD3View_2015-03-29_17-14-12-64out.jpg

sigh, simply import models into blender 2.64 and put on custom properties of every mesh the parm "md3shader" and the value of the relative path of the texture "models/map_objects/ *FOLDERMODELS / *TEXTURENAME "

and then export to MD3 with mr wonko plug in. :)

sigh, simply import models into blender 2.64 and put on custom properties of every mesh the parm "md3shader" and the value of the relative path of the texture "models/map_objects/ *FOLDERMODELS / *TEXTURENAME "

and then export to MD3 with mr wonko plug in. :)

If they are from other game it is not that easy sometimes... i remember one model that didint had marked seams and model was one object. We know that if the MD3 has not using one but for example two or three textures we must select the faces , select the option to separate these faces into the new object.

With models ported from left4dead ( i was having troubles with that) there was ONE OBJECT with one UV layout. The parts that should be with diffrent texture was not seperated so i started to do this by my self... it was too much work. Maybe there is solution but i didnt find it.

If they are from other game it is not that easy sometimes... i remember one model that didint had marked seams and model was one object. We know that if the MD3 has not using one but for example two or three textures we must select the faces , select the option to separate these faces into the new object.

With models ported from left4dead ( i was having troubles with that) there was ONE OBJECT with one UV layout. The parts that should be with diffrent texture was not seperated so i started to do this by my self... it was too much work. Maybe there is solution but i didnt find it.

Oh, understanding. :(

so there is only a UV layout,and multiple materials... greats >.<

so P -> separate by material not work good. :(

Oh, understanding. :(

so there is only a UV layout,and multiple materials... greats >.<

so P -> separate by material not work good. :(

Well it is great idea but You must select every ... little ... face.. and this is very detail model so it is very time consuming work. BUT i have one solution for this:

Only for the selecting the faces just make the texture (of the parts of the model that is smaller part of it) a full color green or red. The Blender will load a full color texture. Just select whole red areas and after that just select P and hit selection. It will be easier to find these parts. STILL it will be time consuming but the biggest problem is that it is just it is one object.

After separating it is like making normal MD3. AND the UV layout should be separeted too! ;)

Well it is great idea but You must select every ... little ... face.. and this is very detail model so it is very time consuming work. BUT i have one solution for this:

Only for the selecting the faces just make the texture (of the parts of the model that is smaller part of it) a full color green or red. The Blender will load a full color texture. Just select whole red areas and after that just select P and hit selection. It will be easier to find these parts. STILL it will be time consuming but the biggest problem is that it is just it is one object.

After separating it is like making normal MD3. AND the UV layout should be separeted too! ;)

Great. :S sorry now i cannot manage that. :( And i do something like that on past on 3d studio max... was... Horrible... and how many models of cars need to be converted for JKA? there is also the trouble of 1000 vertexes compatibility and blender not show how many vertex have a mesh. >.< that shoul be really a crazy and nut work and need to use 3d max also for check the vertex numbers of every detached mesh. : \ and so also a 3ds export \ import by max to blender.

ufff... i done something in past with a map ripped by a game... was so painful that i left the work. XD

Cleaned up the thread, since the OP was using two accounts to post as two people. Accounts and posts merged.

Wait wha?? O.o why? Why two accounts?

Anyway this thing is not hard if you know the basics of the program. And you dont need to model it... only separate the one object to the few . And later you just add the md3shader line in the model proparties and path of the texture... there is a tutorial in the Mrwonko's plugin pack. Follow that and it should work